It’s very possible that my girlfriend is a bit crazy/psychotic and it’s really starting to affect me. She can be so aggressive and hyper. She’s even been like this once in front of friends and family at a party a few motes ago. I joke about it with my boys but if I’m honest it’s no joking matter.
She says it’s this PMT thing and it’s not all the time but sometimes I feel this is just a stupid excuse to be aggressive and unreasonable! After all she is not my first girlfriend I’ve had and the I know most woman can get a bit crazy, she is becoming too much.
I love her very much and we’ve been together for almost two years so I want to know what to do. I’m writing this because last week we had an argument about me travelling abroad to work on a project back home and she pushed and slapped me.
It’s the second time she has dared to hit me and I had to leave the house not to go mad at her. She was so apologetic after but if it were the other way round, would I not be in some jail cell right now?
We don’t live together so when she is in this mood it’s easy for me to walk away but will I do this forever? Sometimes I just want to call it quit but well, I love her.
Where do I stand with this? What should I do? Any experience?
Truth be told I’m impressed you’re speaking out as most men do not dare say their girlfriend/wife is treating them this way or worse.
Trust me when I say this sort of unreasonable and unacceptable behaviour happen a lot. In the UK it’s said that 1 in 6 men go through this treatment.
Whilst PMT (Pre-menstral Tension) is very real and very severe for some women, it’s not an excuse for you to be mistreated.
It sounds as though you want to help her so I’m advising you to enforce boundaries and ask her to get help (anger management) because if you don’t, like you say, you will surely one day retaliate and end up banged up in jail, no one is worth your freedom.
Hope this helps! Let’s see advice GC readers have to offer!
Send all your relationship & Love probs to me via email@example.com, we will keep your identity anonymous.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS From Launch Of ‘Ghana Meets Naija’ Feat. Wizkid, Bola Ray, Edem, Okyeame Kwame, EL, John Dumelo, Juliet Ibrahim & Others
- Award-Winning Investigate Journalist-Anas Aremeyaw Anas Warns John Dumelo & Promises To Expose His ‘Dirty Lifestyle’ + What We Know About The Australian Money Issue
- The Much Talked About Movie-CHEATERS Starring Jackie Appiah, Adjetey Anang & Others Premieres Tomorrow-24 May!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: The Moment Captain Planet Of 4x4 Fame & Fred Nuamah Met Top British Actor-Clive Owen
- *UPDATED* MORE RED CARPET PHOTOS: Zoe Saldana, Clive Owen, Takao Osawa, Nanako Matsushima, Tatsuya Fujiwara, Rasaroi Dawson, Fred Nuamah, Captain Planet & Others At 66 Cannes Film Festival
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- VIDEO: Ray J Talks About Missing Kim, Him Being Responsible For Her Success & More
- I Never Said Jay-Z Was A ‘Tranny Chaser’ Says Foxy Brown
- New Music: ‘I’m Out ‘ By Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj
- PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj Spotted In NY Looking Miserable
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?