It’s very possible that my girlfriend is a bit crazy/psychotic and it’s really starting to affect me. She can be so aggressive and hyper. She’s even been like this once in front of friends and family at a party a few motes ago. I joke about it with my boys but if I’m honest it’s no joking matter.
She says it’s this PMT thing and it’s not all the time but sometimes I feel this is just a stupid excuse to be aggressive and unreasonable! After all she is not my first girlfriend I’ve had and the I know most woman can get a bit crazy, she is becoming too much.
I love her very much and we’ve been together for almost two years so I want to know what to do. I’m writing this because last week we had an argument about me travelling abroad to work on a project back home and she pushed and slapped me.
It’s the second time she has dared to hit me and I had to leave the house not to go mad at her. She was so apologetic after but if it were the other way round, would I not be in some jail cell right now?
We don’t live together so when she is in this mood it’s easy for me to walk away but will I do this forever? Sometimes I just want to call it quit but well, I love her.
Where do I stand with this? What should I do? Any experience?
Truth be told I’m impressed you’re speaking out as most men do not dare say their girlfriend/wife is treating them this way or worse.
Trust me when I say this sort of unreasonable and unacceptable behaviour happen a lot. In the UK it’s said that 1 in 6 men go through this treatment.
Whilst PMT (Pre-menstral Tension) is very real and very severe for some women, it’s not an excuse for you to be mistreated.
It sounds as though you want to help her so I’m advising you to enforce boundaries and ask her to get help (anger management) because if you don’t, like you say, you will surely one day retaliate and end up banged up in jail, no one is worth your freedom.
Hope this helps! Let’s see advice GC readers have to offer!
Send all your relationship & Love probs to me via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will keep your identity anonymous.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sparrow Station Is LIVE | Watch ‘Big For Nothing’, Peep, Adams Apples Season 2 & All The Sparrow Movies On There NOW!
- New Music Video: 'Come Closer' By Fuse ODG Feat. Wande Coal
- The Power Of BOOBIE JOB | Confidence Haugen In Focus-Do You Think She Needed It?
- OPENED GOSSIP: Which Ghanaian Female Bisexual Musician Is CHOPPING DOWN The Wife Of A Ghanaian Football Star?
- Can You Imagine The Meaning of ‘INTERNATIONAL’ In Ghana’s Showbiz?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Oprah Winfrey Says She Has No Regrets About Not Having Kids
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date