They say revenge is better when served cold but for some ‘nasty’ people like me, we send it your way when it is very HOT. I can’t let things settle down before planning a counter attack (revenge). I send it out as soon as I have the chance. After all, if you did not care about how I will feel, why should I care about your feelings and circumstances? Tit for Tat is not a sin…right?
Anyway, to other set of people, revenge in whatever form is unacceptable. They see revenge as against their moral or religious standings; they prefer to leave things to KARMA or a Supreme Being.
Some Christians say, if you insist and attempt to fight your own battles, God will not help or fight them for you. Such Christians take their inspiration from Exodus 14:14-“The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still”.
For me, I do not import religion into revenge; I see it as dependant on how much you are hurt. Probably, some of you find it unjust and others find it appropriate.
Wherever you stand, let’s get talking…What is the worst revenge you have served someone?. Or what did someone do that he/she deserved revenge but you made it go because of your moral or religious standing…
In all, what is your take on the act of revenge?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Joey B Thrills Crowd at the Big Brother Live Eviction Show |Frankie and Permithias Evicted
- VIDEO: Tanzania Big Brother Housemate-Laveda TOUCHES Herself infront of Housemates & the Whole Africa
- ‘If You Got the Opportunity to Be On BBA You Might Get N*ked Yourself’-DKB Tells Ghanaians
- BIG BROTHER HOTSHOTS: Africa Sends Three More Ladies Home
- Big Brother Hotshots Shower Hour Update: Sheilah From Botswana Shows ALL Her Goods to All of Africa