They say revenge is better when served cold but for some ‘nasty’ people like me, we send it your way when it is very HOT. I can’t let things settle down before planning a counter attack (revenge). I send it out as soon as I have the chance. After all, if you did not care about how I will feel, why should I care about your feelings and circumstances? Tit for Tat is not a sin…right?
Anyway, to other set of people, revenge in whatever form is unacceptable. They see revenge as against their moral or religious standings; they prefer to leave things to KARMA or a Supreme Being.
Some Christians say, if you insist and attempt to fight your own battles, God will not help or fight them for you. Such Christians take their inspiration from Exodus 14:14-“The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still”.
For me, I do not import religion into revenge; I see it as dependant on how much you are hurt. Probably, some of you find it unjust and others find it appropriate.
Wherever you stand, let’s get talking…What is the worst revenge you have served someone?. Or what did someone do that he/she deserved revenge but you made it go because of your moral or religious standing…
In all, what is your take on the act of revenge?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Meet the Final Big Brother Hotshots Housemates | Arthur & Frankie from Rwanda
- 3 More Big Brother Hotshots Housemates Revealed | Meet Hotshots Sipe from Malawai, Trezagah from Mozambique and Tayo from Nigeria
- Big Brother Hotshots Housemates | Meet Sheila from Botswana, Sabina form Kenya and Samantha from South Africa
- New Big Brother Hotshots Revealed: Resa from Zambia, Permithias from Namibia and Nhlanhla from South Africa
- Big Brother HotShots: Meet Macky2 from Zambia, Mira from Mozambique & Mr 265 from Malawi…