Following the mixed responses derived from the apology rendered by recently disqualified Big Brother StarGame contestant DKB, he decided to go an extra mile to compose an apology song.
The comedian intends using this medium to prove to Ghanaians and Africa at large how remorseful he is and his take on the issue of violence.
The song, which is an embodiment of DKB’s total and final apology, is also an initiative to touch on gender violence and its repercussions and he is hoping it would send out a clear message to all to avoid any form of violence against either men or women in the society.
Listen to the song below
The making of the song
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Member Of Anas’ Tiger Eye Team Allegedly Abducted By Kidnappers In Tamale
- New Music: Ofori Amponsah Feat. Sarkodie - 'Alewa'
- Zanetor Rawlings Stuns In New Photo
- Government Reacts To Social Media Insulting Of President John Mahama By Ghanaians
- Taylor Swift Beats Kim Kardashian & Beyonce To Become The Most Followed Person on Instagram