Following the mixed responses derived from the apology rendered by recently disqualified Big Brother StarGame contestant DKB, he decided to go an extra mile to compose an apology song.
The comedian intends using this medium to prove to Ghanaians and Africa at large how remorseful he is and his take on the issue of violence.
The song, which is an embodiment of DKB’s total and final apology, is also an initiative to touch on gender violence and its repercussions and he is hoping it would send out a clear message to all to avoid any form of violence against either men or women in the society.
Listen to the song below
The making of the song
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- ‘Phuc Dat Bich’ Admits His Name & Related Problems Were A Hoax | Says This Shows Every Average Joe Can Con the Biggest Media in the World
- 'We Are Still Together' - Kylie Jenner Says She is Still Dating Tyga
- Happy 31st Birthday To Yvonne Okoro | Check Out 10 of Our Favourite Photos of The Actress
- Philip Addison’s Candidacy Back On Track As Court Annuls Klottey Korle NPP Primary Results
- Photos of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today