Following the mixed responses derived from the apology rendered by recently disqualified Big Brother StarGame contestant DKB, he decided to go an extra mile to compose an apology song.
The comedian intends using this medium to prove to Ghanaians and Africa at large how remorseful he is and his take on the issue of violence.
The song, which is an embodiment of DKB’s total and final apology, is also an initiative to touch on gender violence and its repercussions and he is hoping it would send out a clear message to all to avoid any form of violence against either men or women in the society.
Listen to the song below
The making of the song
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 'You Are Not Just My Wife, You Are My Life' - Peter Okoye's Sweet Message To Wife on Her Birthday
- Nigerian Actress Nse Ikpe Etim Gives Free Advice On Body Odour
- Ghanaian Actor Kwaku Manu Demands Royalties From Joey B For Using ‘Tonga’ In His Song
- New Video: J Martins feat P-Square - Kwaroro
- Rita Dominic Sizzles at Multichoice Africa Dinner in Mauritius