Dkb Finally Releases Apology Song…GREAT TUNE!

Following the mixed responses derived from the apology rendered by recently disqualified Big Brother StarGame contestant DKB, he decided to go an extra mile to compose an apology song.

The comedian intends using this medium to prove to Ghanaians and Africa at large how remorseful he is and his take on the issue of violence.

The song, which is an embodiment of DKB’s total and final apology, is also an initiative to touch on gender violence and its repercussions and he is hoping it would send out a clear message to all to avoid any form of violence against either men or women in the society.

Listen to the song below

[audio:http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/DKB-DKB-ft-Shee_rap-APOLOGY.mp3]

The making of the song

jasef says:

all hatred for this guy has suddenly turned into admiration.
the guy is smart, i said from the beginning that it was a big mistake he did on his part and that he definitely regrets what he did but i am so glad he is using his mistake as an opportunity to open the music chapter in his life

Semi-Cartermatic says:

lol i got myself knocking my head on this tune forgetting it was an apology song!

@Semi-Cartermatic,LOL! Seriously, me too..Luv the chorus..

jsexy says:

But seriously Ghanaians should say the truth, Dkb’s song is nt bad at all! Infact i LUV it!!!!!! Apology accepted Darling!!

Love love u DKB.U have shown u r real man..I respect u and ur apology has been fully accepted.Now, we are waiting for that of Zaianab..She needs to do the same and just I believe everything happens for a reason..Maybe its time for u to add music to ur career…gud luck.

Some musical talent exhibition there 🙂

27calibre (O-o) says:

DKB DKB DKB you are too much i have accepted your appology already !

any way RESPECT YOURSELF zainab O-o

Joseph Midnight says:

This a stupid song.  He looks like a bush boy stranded in the city.  I have a feeling his uncle sells suicide ropes for a living.  He should do the same and stop this attention seeking exercise.

@Joseph Midnight, Atleast see the Gentleman side of him and appreciate the fact that he has cleaned up his mess.Ur comment aint helping in any way.

naa asheley says:

Now, my best part of the song… ”We never knew it was gonna go back to homeville…” DKB, apology beyond accepted…lmaoooooo

For some reason, I love the song…The flow is not bad at all…he does far better than some of our so called Ghanaian rappers! This guy should look into doing Hip Hop! He has a bit of M.anifest’s style

@Posted By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri, I agree with you.