A fresh, exquisite, stylish and high-end, one stock fashion studio ‘The Image Hub’ has opened its doors to the public, and it’s ready for business.
Located right in the up-market community of East Legon, The Image Hub is Ghana’s one stock house for everything fashion photography, and offers an amazing variety of studios for the upwardly mobile as well as the middle-income class, and clients looking for that professional touch for their shoots.
A ceremony to officially open its doors to the public, and to share the vision of the facility was recently held.
Aisha Adams, General Manager of The Image Hub said her outfit is poised on delivering the best quality of services, and that, they will endeavor to deliver excellent customer service, adhering to international best practices.
“We want our clients to leave here satisfied,” she said.
“A day’s session at The Image Hub begins with a buck’s fizz reception and professional consultation, followed by a makeover and photo shoot culminating in a private viewing”.
With a vibrant and dedicated team of young professional including Joshua Mensah, the Marketing Manager, The Image Hub is more than ready for business,’ they’ve assured.
The Image Hub will offer services in Makeover Photo Shoots, Professional Corporate Headshots, Model and Glamour Photo Shoots, Publicity Photo Shoots, Instant Passport Photos, and hiring of Photo Studios.
The facility will also be opened to the public for Weddings, Engagements, Funerals, and Fashion Shows among other services.
The event was well attended by a cross section of the city’s trendy, and some notable people including Sarkodie, Sandra Ankobiah of Fashion 101, Inna Mariam Patty of Exclusive Events Ghana, organizers of the Miss Ghana event, actress Martha Ankomah, radio presenter Israel Laryea and many others.
Check out the photos below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Why Apologize When You Never Learn? RTP Awards Organizers Apologise Once Again!
- My Thoughts On Nelson Mandela + Had Mandela Been A Ghanaian...
- Majid Michel Joins The Louis Vuitton Club | Kanye West May Be UPSET With This...
- WEEKLY DISCUSSION: To Snap A Nekkid Picture Or Not To Snap?.....How Far Would You Go For Your Partner?
- PHOTOS: ‘Naughty By Nature’ In Ghana, Everything Is Set For Tonight’s ‘Back in the Day’ Concert
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening