The nomination night for the second Ghana Gospel Industry Awards (GGIA) took place last night in Accra.
In attendance were veteran and new gospel musicians as well as members of the awards’ various committees.
DSP Kofi Sarpong, Bessa Simons, Carlos Sakyi, Mark Okraku Mantey, Rev Thomas Yawson, Rev Mary Ghansah, Prince Tsegah, Selina Boateng, Lady Prempeh, Adehyemaa, Skuul Fuo, Hans Bekx, Daddy Bosco among others graced the event.
Ghana Gospel Industry Awards (GGIA) is organised by Adom 106.3 FM, one of the many stations powered by Multimedia Group.
Nominees from 18 categories will be awarded this year at the Accra International Conference Centre on June 23.
Below are categories to be awarded.
New Artiste of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year, Artiste of the Year (which is the highest), Popular Video of the Year, Alternative Gospel Song of the Year, Alternative Gospel Video of the Year, Collaboration of the Year, Male Vocalist of the Year, Female Vocalist of the Year, Video of the Year, Record Label/Executive Producer of the Year, Gospel Producer of the Year, Best Gospel Song writer, Gospel Sound Engineer of the Year, Honorary Award of the Year, Lifetime Achievement Award and African Gospel Artiste of the Year.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Poor C.K. Mann Is Dying Slowly | And He Needs Your Help
- Sonnie Badu’s Own Manager Exposes Him | Says ‘Sonnie Released His Wonder God In 2012’
- ABN TV Wins Screen Nation 'Favourite Black Channel' Award
- Majority Of Radio Stations In Accra Scorned MUSIGA’s Directive For Gmw Festival
- FIPAG In Talks With IGP To Help Ghanaian Filmmakers Get Accoutrements For Films