The host of The Run Down on Africa TV has also joined the ‘I DO’ family. He got married to his sweetheart Bettina Boateng few days ago in Alabama, USA. Their engagement was in Ghana on Saturday September 10, 2011.
Yaw told GhanaCelebrities.Com that his wife wanted the wedding in June and would have preferred it on his birthday (June 28), so he doesn’t have to forget their wedding anniversary as a busy man.
Isn’t it lovely of her?
Mrs Bettina Boateng Afari (BBA for short) is an American with Ghanaian parents. She is a Morning Anchor on NBC Alabama.
The new couple are currently honeymooning in Jamaica, visiting some amazing tourists sites like Mayfield Waterfalls, an hour and half drive from Negril, Montego Bay.
Join GhanaCelebrities.Com to congratulate and wish them a happy marriage.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ghanaian Pastor Says The Supposed Death Of A 13 Year Old Boy For Burning A Bible Was Due To God’s Judgement
- E.P. Church Promises to Look at the Welfare of Samuel Nuamah’s Son
- Kyeiwaa Calls On Fans To Remember Her in Prayers
- HOT SHOTS: Gloria Sarfo Stuns In New Photos
- We Are Single Because Men Are Scared To Approach Us - Actress Gloria Sarfo