The host of The Run Down on Africa TV has also joined the ‘I DO’ family. He got married to his sweetheart Bettina Boateng few days ago in Alabama, USA. Their engagement was in Ghana on Saturday September 10, 2011.
Yaw told GhanaCelebrities.Com that his wife wanted the wedding in June and would have preferred it on his birthday (June 28), so he doesn’t have to forget their wedding anniversary as a busy man.
Isn’t it lovely of her?
Mrs Bettina Boateng Afari (BBA for short) is an American with Ghanaian parents. She is a Morning Anchor on NBC Alabama.
The new couple are currently honeymooning in Jamaica, visiting some amazing tourists sites like Mayfield Waterfalls, an hour and half drive from Negril, Montego Bay.
Join GhanaCelebrities.Com to congratulate and wish them a happy marriage.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Leaves Much To The Imagination | Wears Backless Corset and Mini Skirt at Her Welcome Back Party
- Birdman Shocked At Current Feud With Lil Wayne: Also Says Even If They Split Drake And Nicki Minaj Would Remain With Cash Money
- Mother Of Gunman Who Tried To Kill The President Says Her Son Is Mentally Ill
- Obama Scolds African Leaders Who Refuse To Step Down When Their Term Of Office Expires: ‘Nobody Should Be President For Life’
- Report: Ezanetor Rawlings To Contest Korle Klottey Seat