The host of The Run Down on Africa TV has also joined the ‘I DO’ family. He got married to his sweetheart Bettina Boateng few days ago in Alabama, USA. Their engagement was in Ghana on Saturday September 10, 2011.
Yaw told GhanaCelebrities.Com that his wife wanted the wedding in June and would have preferred it on his birthday (June 28), so he doesn’t have to forget their wedding anniversary as a busy man.
Isn’t it lovely of her?
Mrs Bettina Boateng Afari (BBA for short) is an American with Ghanaian parents. She is a Morning Anchor on NBC Alabama.
The new couple are currently honeymooning in Jamaica, visiting some amazing tourists sites like Mayfield Waterfalls, an hour and half drive from Negril, Montego Bay.
Join GhanaCelebrities.Com to congratulate and wish them a happy marriage.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- President Mahama is Not President Mugabe’s Co-Equal: Mugabe Has 6 Real Degrees He Studied For & Several Honorary Degrees
- The Gambia Bans Female Genital Mutilation
- UNICEF Cholera Rankings Places Ghana Second In West Africa With 28,944 Cases
- A Plane with 500 Nigerians Deported from the UK Lands in Lagos
- Website Of KNUST, Ghana Post- Taken Over By Moroccan Hackers