The quest for for beauty can lead a woman to untold lengths in many desperate attempts to stand out. Some people go as far as risking their lives. Imagine wanting to standout so desperately that you had to go to the black market to obtain one, meaning it could have been done by quacks who have no proper certifications, and you may never know what has been injected into your body.
In Ghana, we are yet to find our celebrities desperately towing the plastic surgery line. But even so, there are many ladies on the local level who have sought the services of one herbal or corner doctor to especially increase their bums.
Currently, we have TV adverts for smaller waists, larger boobs, bigger bums and so on. I guess we are not far from having quack injections too.
This is the story of a 30 year old mother of 2- Vanity Wonder, who had illegal butt and hip injections at the cost of $15,000.
The lady in question has come out to reveal all, especially the dangers involved in having all these illegal injections in a book titled- SHOT GIRLS, she talks about how many people out of wanting to be accepted, would go to any mile, to get their bodies sorted out, and most often there might be bad results.
We think many should know about the consequences of enhancements, because many women are obsessed with changing their bodies in one way or the other.
After looking at the photos below, if you ever buy a bum or buy one for your girlfriend/wife, then you are beyond reach!
What do you think pushes people into doing this to their bodies? Men or Fame or Money or Low Self Esteem?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- A-Plus 'Says' Yvonne Nelson is Dansoman Broni (Has BLEACHED)-Sort Of…
- Now the Bloggers Are Winning Against the Deluded Celebrities…Former X-Factor Judge Tulisa is Found GUILTY of Assaulting A Celebrity Blogger + Where the Tension Between GC & Yvonne Nelson Comes From…
- Mzbel Goes Jet Skiing on the Same River Where Castro Disappeared in Ada?
- Rapper Lil Wayne to Expand his Ever Growing Empire | Targets Cristiano Ronaldo as First Client of His Sports Marketing Firm
- MUST READ: 'The Irony of the Oppressed Also Being the Oppressor' | Black People Must RE-THINK!