Menaye Donkor model, philanthropist and former Miss Universe Ghana, was recently revealed as the new ‘Face of Printex 2012’ as they launch their new ranges, Arete and Xclusive.
Sources tell GhanaCelebrities.Com that Menaye Donkor will be donating her full fee as the ‘Face of Printex 2012’, rumoured to be in the region of 100,000 Ghanaian cedis, to support the Menaye International School which offers a free education to those most in need.
The education and health of children has always been something close to Menaye’s heart, so the money will go to refurbishing the entire school, as well as including salaries, books, uniforms and providing a school bus for the kids who often have to walk miles to school every day.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Clash At NPP Headquarters: 2 Injured
- ‘High Grade’ Suspect In Marijuana Case Claims He Is Jesus Christ
- Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' Hits No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100
- Karrueche Talks Chris Brown Split | Praises Rihanna
- Bird Flu Virus Confirmed In Ghana