Menaye Donkor model, philanthropist and former Miss Universe Ghana, was recently revealed as the new ‘Face of Printex 2012’ as they launch their new ranges, Arete and Xclusive.
Sources tell GhanaCelebrities.Com that Menaye Donkor will be donating her full fee as the ‘Face of Printex 2012’, rumoured to be in the region of 100,000 Ghanaian cedis, to support the Menaye International School which offers a free education to those most in need.
The education and health of children has always been something close to Menaye’s heart, so the money will go to refurbishing the entire school, as well as including salaries, books, uniforms and providing a school bus for the kids who often have to walk miles to school every day.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sonnie Badu’s Own Manager Exposes Him | Says ‘Sonnie Released His Wonder God In 2012’
- ABN TV Wins Screen Nation 'Favourite Black Channel' Award
- Majority Of Radio Stations In Accra Scorned MUSIGA’s Directive For Gmw Festival
- FIPAG In Talks With IGP To Help Ghanaian Filmmakers Get Accoutrements For Films
- Music Council of Ghana Scares Ministry of Tourism With A Massive Demonstration Come 14th March, 2014