Menaye Donkor model, philanthropist and former Miss Universe Ghana, was recently revealed as the new ‘Face of Printex 2012’ as they launch their new ranges, Arete and Xclusive.
Sources tell GhanaCelebrities.Com that Menaye Donkor will be donating her full fee as the ‘Face of Printex 2012’, rumoured to be in the region of 100,000 Ghanaian cedis, to support the Menaye International School which offers a free education to those most in need.
The education and health of children has always been something close to Menaye’s heart, so the money will go to refurbishing the entire school, as well as including salaries, books, uniforms and providing a school bus for the kids who often have to walk miles to school every day.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS: Beyonce is Almost Nekkid at the Met Gala 2015 Ball
- Muslim Youth Demands that Chief Imam’s House Should Be Exempted From ‘Dumsor’ | ‘All Animals Are Equal But Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others’
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' Just Can't Stop Flopping
- Nigerian Man Divorces Wife Because She Has No Female Organ | Another Reason Why No Seks Before Marriage is A Ridiculous Proposition
- Emergency Power Barges That Government Said Would Arrive In April Are Actually Under Construction And Should Arrive In September