At the launch of Okyeame Kwame’s ‘Sika’ video, Reggie Rockstone, the originator of Hip Life confessed that over the years, he’s shot lots of low budget videos for his songs.
Though those videos didn’t look like low budget videos by then, it appears that the era of low quality and low budget music videos are being relegated.
Ghanaian artistes have now moved away from the mediocrity and pain-in-the-eye kind of music videos to a more creative and world class videos. One artiste who has over the years had great videos is Afro Pop singer, Becca who has won several awards for such nice videos.
Information reaching Ghanacelebrities.Com has it that, Becca’s just shot music video is estimated at $50,000. The video was shot and directed by one of the biggest and best production house in South Africa.
The video is for her latest single ‘No Away’. The song features one of Nigeria’s biggest contemporary musical icons- M.I.
If the footage and pictures available to GhanaCelebrities.Com is anything to go by, then the video will be one of the best on the continent.
The video would be premiered on Friday June 29 at Lizzy Sports Complex inside East Legon. Artistes from USA, South Africa and Nigeria will be joining several Ghanaian artistes for the premiere.
Listen to ‘No Away’ below
Check out the photos below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- HAPPY DEATHDAY Featuring Kafui Danku, Nana Ama McBrown, Alex Ekubo, James Gardiner & Others to Be Premiered on November 14 in Accra
- GC Reader-Sasha Says Kofi Adjorlolo is a ‘BIG SNUB’ | What Has Your Experience Been LIke With Ghanaian Celebrities?
- Celebs Out & About: Yvonne Nelson, Juliet Ibrahim, Menaye Donkor, Stephen Appiah & Delay
- On the Oscar Pistorius Verdict: Does the Punishment Fit the (Alleged) Crime?
- Naa Ashorkor's Wedding: Would You DRIVE Something Like This on Your Wedding?