At the launch of Okyeame Kwame’s ‘Sika’ video, Reggie Rockstone, the originator of Hip Life confessed that over the years, he’s shot lots of low budget videos for his songs.
Though those videos didn’t look like low budget videos by then, it appears that the era of low quality and low budget music videos are being relegated.
Ghanaian artistes have now moved away from the mediocrity and pain-in-the-eye kind of music videos to a more creative and world class videos. One artiste who has over the years had great videos is Afro Pop singer, Becca who has won several awards for such nice videos.
Information reaching Ghanacelebrities.Com has it that, Becca’s just shot music video is estimated at $50,000. The video was shot and directed by one of the biggest and best production house in South Africa.
The video is for her latest single ‘No Away’. The song features one of Nigeria’s biggest contemporary musical icons- M.I.
If the footage and pictures available to GhanaCelebrities.Com is anything to go by, then the video will be one of the best on the continent.
The video would be premiered on Friday June 29 at Lizzy Sports Complex inside East Legon. Artistes from USA, South Africa and Nigeria will be joining several Ghanaian artistes for the premiere.
Listen to ‘No Away’ below
Check out the photos below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- VIDEO: 85% of Successful Ghanaian Business Men Dealt in DRUGS + I Have 108 Houses With 26 in East Legon-Says MP Kennedy Agyepong
- FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE: Which Ghanaian Celebrity is in That Bikini?
- Jerry John Rawlings Says A Lot of ‘Corrupt Nonsense’ is Happening in the Name of God in Ghana
- Mensa Otabil Says Ghana is a Nation of Disappointment + Yvonne Nelson Says Our Leaders Have Failed Us…
- Celebrity Instagram & Twit Pics of the Week: Jackie Appiah, Ama K Abebrese, Bola Ray, Kwaw Kese, John Dumelo, D-Black, Sandra Ankobiah & Others