Organizers of the most prestigious beauty reality show on Ghanaian television, the new and urban television network GhOne Entertainment TV have announced this Saturday June23rd 2012 as date for the national grand auditions for this year’s edition of the Miss Malaika Ghana competition.
The auditions which is expected to attract a large section of young enterprising ladies is scheduled for the ultra-modern studios of GhOne Entertainment TV located next to Rana Motors along the STC Yard/Mechanical Lloyd street commences at exactly 8am.
This year’s auditions promises to be a rather thorough one with a record number of successful applicants who are expected to flood the audition venue hoping to make it into the finalists. Saturday’s auditions will be the only one in the search for candidates for this year’s edition which marks the 10th anniversary of the competition.
According to the organizers, the judges will be there to challenge the applicants rather than drill them. The judges will be looking out for attributes which will include confidence, intelligence, determination and beauty.
Application for Miss Malaika 2012 is open to all beautiful, intelligent and ambitious young ladies between the ages of 18 and 25.
Text your name to the short code 1757 on all networks and be present at the Studios of Gh-One Entertainment TV to audition for the glamorous opportunity to win a crown, drive home a car and a whopping cash package.
Miss Malaika 2012 is sponsored by Lux, UB Hair Relaxer, KIA by Rana Motors, Air Namibia and Legacy Hotels.
Miss Malaika 2012, a decade of beauty!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 5 SOLID Proofs That Nadia Buari Has A Hidden Child
- Did You Know God Is A Woman? Catholic Priest Who ‘Resurrected’ Says He Saw God And She’s A Girl
- Ghana Man’s Attempt to Poison His Lover Led to Her Death And Four Other Kids…
- PHOTOS + Angry Ghanaians Join ‘Wↄn Gbo’ Demonstration in Accra to Protest Against Ghanaian Government
- Three Children Drown In Eastern Region Because They Were Swimming To School- In A Country That Dashes Its Footballers Cars For Winning Nothing