Many individuals go through style transformations over time, perhaps as a sign of growth and confidence.
Many go through various phases until they settle on a signature look. Celebrities are real people too, and just like us, go through style and beauty transformations over the years. Whether it’s a change from tomboy to glamorous or crazy to collected, these stars have come together to become this generations style icons.
From their early days to more recent pictures, our female celebrities seem to be evolving positively both in acting and style. Most of our ladies have gone from frumpish timid women to bold fashion icons.
The most ultra glam stars go through tough phases.
Below are some yesterday and today pictures of our female celebrities. What do you think? Which big differences can you spot?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- With Less than 24 Hours to the Release of Shirley Frimpong Manso's New Drama Series ‘V-REPUBLIC’, Check Out the Snippet & Never Seen Photos
- When a ‘Misogynist’ Leads a Credulous Congregation | The Case of Archbishop Duncan Williams
- Ghanaian Actor-John Dumelo Hits 2 Million Fans Mark on Facebook | What’s NEXT?
- Will Politicians Go to Heaven? | The Answer Better Be NO
- Shatta Wale Allegedly Beats a Man Over GH₵ 150