Many individuals go through style transformations over time, perhaps as a sign of growth and confidence.
Many go through various phases until they settle on a signature look. Celebrities are real people too, and just like us, go through style and beauty transformations over the years. Whether it’s a change from tomboy to glamorous or crazy to collected, these stars have come together to become this generations style icons.
From their early days to more recent pictures, our female celebrities seem to be evolving positively both in acting and style. Most of our ladies have gone from frumpish timid women to bold fashion icons.
The most ultra glam stars go through tough phases.
Below are some yesterday and today pictures of our female celebrities. What do you think? Which big differences can you spot?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- CLOSE SHOTS: Lydia Forson and Menaye Donkor...Who Would You Rather?
- The Ghanaian Movie Industry, Forward or Backwards?
- Light Skin Rules Because All The Dark Skin People & Activists Are ‘Bleaching’ Their Photos…
- Leave the EXCUSES Behind…
- BG: Did Jay Z Turn Down An Invite To Be at Kanye’s Wedding?