Many individuals go through style transformations over time, perhaps as a sign of growth and confidence.
Many go through various phases until they settle on a signature look. Celebrities are real people too, and just like us, go through style and beauty transformations over the years. Whether it’s a change from tomboy to glamorous or crazy to collected, these stars have come together to become this generations style icons.
From their early days to more recent pictures, our female celebrities seem to be evolving positively both in acting and style. Most of our ladies have gone from frumpish timid women to bold fashion icons.
The most ultra glam stars go through tough phases.
Below are some yesterday and today pictures of our female celebrities. What do you think? Which big differences can you spot?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS: It's Stephanie Karikari...Miss Ghana 2010/2011 So Don't Mistake Her For A Night Adabraka Worker
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: On Africa Union Day...See How SMART Our Leaders Are...
- On African Union Day: Nigeria Suffers Fuel Shortage Whilst Ghana Wallows In Dumsor | Where Is This Continent Going?
- READERS' MAIL: The Hypocrisy & Thievery Nature of Ghanaians | The CEO of Red Row Estate Joined Yvonne Nelson for Dumsor Vigil When His Estate Runs On ECG Illegal Connections…
- Who's Lying? Security Guard At the Red Row Estate Confirms the Entire Estate Has Been Disconnected But Management Says Only 12 of Their Houses Had the Illegal Connection