Many individuals go through style transformations over time, perhaps as a sign of growth and confidence.
Many go through various phases until they settle on a signature look. Celebrities are real people too, and just like us, go through style and beauty transformations over the years. Whether it’s a change from tomboy to glamorous or crazy to collected, these stars have come together to become this generations style icons.
From their early days to more recent pictures, our female celebrities seem to be evolving positively both in acting and style. Most of our ladies have gone from frumpish timid women to bold fashion icons.
The most ultra glam stars go through tough phases.
Below are some yesterday and today pictures of our female celebrities. What do you think? Which big differences can you spot?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jackie Appiah, Emelia Brobbey. Yvonne Nelson, D-Black, Ama K. Abebrese & Yvonne Okoro
- It's EPIC | Ghanaian Musician-M3nsa Just Dished Out the Best Answer To The Many Anti-Gay Comments
- Nigeria's WIZKID Cuts Off BET Awards' Head | Says 'I Won't Be Attending Ur Preshows And Mominee Parties If I'm Getting The Award At 10am Before The Main Show' + MORE
- Explaining Libertarianism To Dummies: Manasseh Azure Awuni’s Gay Marriage Faux Pas
- PHOTOS: Nana Akufo Addo Visits Asamoah Gyan's $3M House + A Photo Of Asamoah Gyans Father