In few days, the biggest show and party will go down on Saturday June 30 at the Dome of the Accra International Conference as ‘Ghana Meets Naija’ for the second part in a musical showdown.
Courtesy Empire Entertainment, GhanaCelebrities.Com is giving out 5 tickets for our valued readers to experience the show that has been touted as the breakthrough show in Ghana by the Industry’s pundits.
In our association with the organisers, GhanaCelebrities.Com will give away 5 tickets – 2 VIPs and 3 Standards are to be won right here. But with a huge readership, we want to make the winning of the ticket to be fair.
How To Win A Ticket
1. Name the company behind ‘Ghana Meets Naija’.
2. Name three Naija artistes to perform on the night.
3. Name three Ghana artistes to perform on the night.
4. Name three companies sponsoring or supporting the show.
Send the answers of the above questions plus your name, location and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org . Winners will be randomly picked and announced on Wednesday June 27, 2012.
Note: To find answers to the questions, please click on our previous post below on the show. Good luck.
[Read Also: Photos: Actress Yvonne Nelson Unveils Her Sexiness]
Ticket for GHC 70 for standard and GHC 150 for VIP at Koala, Joy FM, Empire Entertainment, SilverBirds Lifestyle Store, Jane Ann Supermarket, Airport Shell, Community 11 Shell, Baatsona Total and Frankies.
The Ghana Meets Naija Concert is powered by Empire Entertainment and Media GH and proudly brought to you by MTN and rLG with support from Hennessey, Digital Innovation, Taste and Beyond, BSL, Chrisaach Carpets, and Golden Tulip Hotel.
Media Partners are YFM, Joy FM, Hitz FM, Radio Gold, GTV, 4styte TV, e-TV, GHOne, Pink FM, Top Radio, Skyy Media Group, Graphic Showbiz, NewsOne, Daily Guide, Flex Newspaper, FAB Magazine, Exclusive Men’s Magazine, ghanamusic.com, ameyawdebrah.com, www.ghanacelebrities.com, thebuzzgh.com and bigxgh.com
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MISS SUPRANATIONAL GHANA Uses Ministry Of Tourism’s Name As a Sponsor ILLEGALLY – Ministry to Sue Organizers Or Distance Themselves
- Don’t Be FOOLED | 80% of Women Edit Holiday Snaps Before Sharing On Social Media
- Hit-and Run Minister Symptomatic of Bigger Problem in Ghanaian Society
- Starr FM Partners MTN Hitmaker Reality Show
- Gospel Musician-Grace Ashly Caught Cheating in Exams and Suspended From School