There is nothing wrong with going back to your ex, as old firewood burns better than new ones. Chelsea star Michael Essien and Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari might have ended their amorous relationship due to their egos or whatever you will call it, but that does not stop them from being friends…
We know so much about their relationship but not all of us knew the beginning of what has now turned sour.
The two were a thing and after sometime they decided to call it off. With Nadia’s beauty, every man would do anything to get her. She attracts enough attention everywhere she goes.
Essien on the other hand is one of the affluent young men in the world. He is well to do and plays for a rich team that has just won the UEFA Champions League.
Even before the triumph, his well-to-do nature has always attracted or brought closer to him young ladies who are ready to devour and make away with some cash.
Ego will always be a problem for these two personalities.
There have been words that the Chelsea star dumped the beautiful actress, though not confirmed, events after their sharp break up left many to speculate.
TV3 Newscaster and host of Diva’s Show celebrated her birthday earlier in the week. Yesterday, she gathered some her close friends and some Ghanaian celebrities for a private party inside Villaggio Primavera.
That was a perfect time for the two lover birds to make up. But it didn’t look like, it was planned. Nadia was the first to make it to the venue. After several others had shown up, Essien and former captain of Black Stars Stephen Appiah came together.
After exchanging pleasantries, he occupied a seat just opposite the actress. The two didn’t look like they wanted to talk to each other – blame it on their egos but they occasionally stole glances at each other.
After alcohol was put into action, the two joined the spontaneous discussions and started teasing each other. Like magnetic and metal, the two got close to each other and asked for photos to be taken of them – something that the other guests gladly supported and cheered.
As some shouted “They are back” others applauded them. The two seemed to have found a way to get closer to each other once again after their failed relationship courtesy Nana Aba’s party but as to whether they love each other, we are not sure.
When GhanaCelebrities.Com asked if they will consider a comeback, Essien said “Ask Nadia”. She didn’t say anything differently than “Ask Essien”.
What GhanaCelebrities.Com gathered is that, they would love to give it a shot again but who will come forward? Egos playing out again!
You can make your own judgements from the pictures below. Thought it was alcohol working most of the time, they were still enjoying each other’s company!
More pictures of the private party coming shortly.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- *UPDATED* MORE RED CARPET PHOTOS: Zoe Saldana, Clive Owen, Takao Osawa, Nanako Matsushima, Tatsuya Fujiwara, Rasaroi Dawson, Fred Nuamah, Captain Planet & Others At 66 Cannes Film Festival
- PricelessMom.Com: YES! Loving Too Much Can Kill
- *UPDATED* CELEB STYLE: Captain Planet’s Glitzy Appearance At 2013 Cannes Film Festival Alongside Hollywood Actress
- 2768 Downloads In 2 Weeks Since I 'UnCopyrighted' My Life Changing Book-'Success Is A Right, Not A Privilege'…Get Your FREE Copy Now!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Confidence Haugen, Good Genes Or Good Doctor?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?