There is nothing wrong with going back to your ex, as old firewood burns better than new ones. Chelsea star Michael Essien and Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari might have ended their amorous relationship due to their egos or whatever you will call it, but that does not stop them from being friends…
We know so much about their relationship but not all of us knew the beginning of what has now turned sour.
The two were a thing and after sometime they decided to call it off. With Nadia’s beauty, every man would do anything to get her. She attracts enough attention everywhere she goes.
Essien on the other hand is one of the affluent young men in the world. He is well to do and plays for a rich team that has just won the UEFA Champions League.
Even before the triumph, his well-to-do nature has always attracted or brought closer to him young ladies who are ready to devour and make away with some cash.
Ego will always be a problem for these two personalities.
There have been words that the Chelsea star dumped the beautiful actress, though not confirmed, events after their sharp break up left many to speculate.
TV3 Newscaster and host of Diva’s Show celebrated her birthday earlier in the week. Yesterday, she gathered some her close friends and some Ghanaian celebrities for a private party inside Villaggio Primavera.
That was a perfect time for the two lover birds to make up. But it didn’t look like, it was planned. Nadia was the first to make it to the venue. After several others had shown up, Essien and former captain of Black Stars Stephen Appiah came together.
After exchanging pleasantries, he occupied a seat just opposite the actress. The two didn’t look like they wanted to talk to each other – blame it on their egos but they occasionally stole glances at each other.
After alcohol was put into action, the two joined the spontaneous discussions and started teasing each other. Like magnetic and metal, the two got close to each other and asked for photos to be taken of them – something that the other guests gladly supported and cheered.
As some shouted “They are back” others applauded them. The two seemed to have found a way to get closer to each other once again after their failed relationship courtesy Nana Aba’s party but as to whether they love each other, we are not sure.
When GhanaCelebrities.Com asked if they will consider a comeback, Essien said “Ask Nadia”. She didn’t say anything differently than “Ask Essien”.
What GhanaCelebrities.Com gathered is that, they would love to give it a shot again but who will come forward? Egos playing out again!
You can make your own judgements from the pictures below. Thought it was alcohol working most of the time, they were still enjoying each other’s company!
More pictures of the private party coming shortly.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- New Music Video: 'Come Closer' By Fuse ODG Feat. Wande Coal
- The Power Of BOOBIE JOB | Confidence Haugen In Focus-Do You Think She Needed It?
- OPENED GOSSIP: Which Ghanaian Female Bisexual Musician Is CHOPPING DOWN The Wife Of A Ghanaian Football Star?
- Can You Imagine The Meaning of ‘INTERNATIONAL’ In Ghana’s Showbiz?
- Ghana’s Existing Old Cinemas Cry For International Investors
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Oprah Winfrey Says She Has No Regrets About Not Having Kids
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date