After 49 days in Upville, Barbz is out of StarGame.
Africa has spoken! South African model, Barbz became the latest Housemate to be booted out of StarGame. As expected, Goldie broke down into a heap of tears as she stood in the centre of the lounge and revealed her ‘Save and Replace’ decision.
The Nigerian Housemate told her fellow Starmates she was not thinking straight when she saved Prezzo, instead of Barbz. Barbz calmly told Goldie “It’s okay,” while Keitta scrambled to do some last minute packing. Goldie dropped to her knees and begged for forgiveness, as everyone looked on in shock.
When Barbz was told her time in the House was up, she hugged everyone and went up to Goldie to give her a farewell hug. She then walked the Live Stage one last time and told Live Show Presenter, IK, that she had suffered 3rd degree burns after Goldie’s betrayal.
“Luckily I have people who love me and people who will take care of me when I get back home,” she said.
Here is how Africa voted this week (24 June 2012) – We bid farewell to South African model, Barbz.
Here’s who which country voted for:
Nigeria: Junia Keitta br />South Africa: Barbz
Sierra Leone: Barbz
Rest of Africa: Barbz
Total: Keitta = 11; Barbz = 4. (Total: 15 Votes)
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!