‘Loud In Accra’ is a musical concert launched in the year 2000 with a mission to create positive awareness with quality music and comedy. It’s objective is to identify, develop and promote African, especially Ghanaian musicians, comedians and the entertainment industry.
For whatever reasons, the concert that many saw once as one stop show for both Ghanaians and Nigerians to converge at one place and entertain their various fans took a break.
With this year being an election year, the event has been re-launched and dubbed ‘Loud In Accra Peace Concert’ which according to the organisers, will be used to champion and advocate for peace during the upcoming elections in December.
The organiser, EZ Promotion in collaboration with YFM will bring back a rejuvenated and boosted ‘Loud In Accra’ pre club to club party. They party is expected to take place at some selected high profiled night clubs in Accra after which the final event will kick off at the Dome of the Accra International Conference Centre on September 21st, 2012.
The organisers have hinted that, they are currently in talks with some of the huge musicians on the African continent to grace the occasion to help Ghanaian artistes to perform in other to supplement in the pursuit for consolidated and peaceful election in Ghana.
At each club, high profile selected musicians will pass through to entertain patrons and also have photo shoot segments with available fans.
During the party, high profile selected artiste will be passing through to give varieties of clubbing experience live performances and photo shoot with their fans as well.
The tour went to Club Invasion last Saturday and had artistes such as Buk Bak, Guru, D Cryme, Bino, Kesee, Tinny and others passing through.
The next venue would be the Aphrodisiac Night Club inside Dzorwulu slated for July 7th. Barcadies Night Club in Tema party is on the 21st July. Vienna City at Circle would after follow after.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ministry of Finance Did Not Budget For Creative Arts Industry in Its 2014 Budget? – Ministry Of Tourism’s Budget Allocation in Limbo!
- ‘The Gods Require Us to Defecate on Our Beaches’ Anomabo Residents
- Scots Vote NO to Stay in the United Kingdom | No Has 2,001,926 Votes & Yes Has 1,617,989 According to Results from 32 Councils
- 3 Year Old Kindergarten Pupil in Ghana Wants to Be an Armed Robber in Future So He Can Be Rich
- Castro’s Family Attacks Spiritualist in His House and Demands Castro Within Seven (7) Days + Spiritualists Says Castro is NOT Dead