How many of us have not abandoned a dream, a journey or an action in life? Apart from the ample time that gets wasted during such unfinished enterprise, we do not also achieve any sort of fulfilment from these actions.
Getting things finished in life has real value and adds great substance to our existence. Even if fulfilment is not enough for you, the fact that you did not discard something you started is an achievement.
If it ever comes to a time when you have to choose between attaining perfection and getting it finished, go for the latter.
Your life is one big puzzle in need of a fix, leaving things unfinished makes it more confusing and difficult to follow through.
Why do you waste your time wishing for things? Just go ahead and get it done. Finish what you have started and then you can proceed to consider new things.
Great achievers and successful individuals are those who follow through their intentions, commitments and get things finished.
Every new piece of journey you get finished in life adds value to your life. Those you abandon bring regret. So stand by your visions, push through to the end your dreams and achieve the ultimate satisfaction which lies at the finishing point…Continue Reading From Here
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/ TopVincent.Com
Chris-Vincent is an internet enthusiast & entrepreneur, web developer, web publisher and a blogger, a law student with special interest in Human Success, Personal Development and Achievements.
As a multi-niche blogger, areas of web development, internet entrepreneurship and marketing are a close heartfelt passion. He enjoys blogging and making money online.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BG: Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- IAmSassyChic.Com: How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- Winnie 'Nomzamo' Mandela: She Who Tried!
- BG: Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Ahead Of 2013 Ghana Movie Awards, Your Favourite Movie Stars Pose With The GMA’s Expensive Statuette
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date