What a good topic to kick start the new GC’s Lifestyle column-THE BIG QUESTION…
I am yet to meet a Ghanaian who has not been ripped off by one of the many telecommunication companies in Ghana in a way of bad/poor service.
One basic expectation of any consumer is to get his/her money worth. However, when it comes to our part of the world, no matter how much of a demand you make, you are still likely to be given less value for your hard earned cash.
A sector which champions this disproportionate relationship between what they offer and what consumers pay is telecommunication. Most of the networks in Ghana are a mess…
You do not have to be with them to know how poor they are with their services. Their customers will easily give you the vibe from their facial expressions and unending complaints.
If the phone of every person you try to reach is not SWITCHED OFF, then all the people you are calling are busy on their phones.
If there is no network congestion, then the phone call you are paying for will cut off anytime the conversation is getting interesting.
If the internet modem you purchased will not take forever to open a page, then it will disconnect the moment you see something that you really want to read or look at.
If the little rains will not disrupt your internet service, it will surely make it excessively slow.
If the credits (units) on your phone are not being stolen by dwarfs when you have not used them, then you are on lucky Ghanaian. Do not get excited, even with your luck, you will still be told you have no credit to make a call when your balance says otherwise.
If you do not have to wait till your battery dies before you get to speak to a customer service agent, she/he will intentionally cut the phone call when you begin to tell her your problem and she figures out she cannot help.
If you are not confused as me when it comes to the countless packages these operators advertise to the extent that you do not even know which one is really cheap and good for you, then you do not simply have a mobile phone or data plan.
From your own experience, what telecommunication company in Ghana deserves to be booted out of the country? I mean, which one do you think is a BIG MESS and why? Which one will you recommend?
Here they are: MTN, GLO, EXPRESSO, VODAFONE, AIRTEL & TIGO
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MORE RED CARPET PHOTOS: Zoe Saldana, Clive Owen, Takao Osawa, Nanako Matsushima, Tatsuya Fujiwara, Rasaroi Dawson, Fred Nuamah, Captain Planet & Others At 66 Cannes Film Festival
- PricelessMom.Com: YES! Loving Too Much Can Kill
- CELEB STYLE: Captain Planet’s Glitzy Appearance At 2013 Cannes Film Festival Alongside Hollywood Actress
- 2768 Downloads In 2 Weeks Since I 'UnCopyrighted' My Life Changing Book-'Success Is A Right, Not A Privilege'…Get Your FREE Copy Now!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Confidence Haugen, Good Genes Or Good Doctor?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?