What a good topic to kick start the new GC’s Lifestyle column-THE BIG QUESTION…
I am yet to meet a Ghanaian who has not been ripped off by one of the many telecommunication companies in Ghana in a way of bad/poor service.
One basic expectation of any consumer is to get his/her money worth. However, when it comes to our part of the world, no matter how much of a demand you make, you are still likely to be given less value for your hard earned cash.
A sector which champions this disproportionate relationship between what they offer and what consumers pay is telecommunication. Most of the networks in Ghana are a mess…
You do not have to be with them to know how poor they are with their services. Their customers will easily give you the vibe from their facial expressions and unending complaints.
If the phone of every person you try to reach is not SWITCHED OFF, then all the people you are calling are busy on their phones.
If there is no network congestion, then the phone call you are paying for will cut off anytime the conversation is getting interesting.
If the internet modem you purchased will not take forever to open a page, then it will disconnect the moment you see something that you really want to read or look at.
If the little rains will not disrupt your internet service, it will surely make it excessively slow.
If the credits (units) on your phone are not being stolen by dwarfs when you have not used them, then you are on lucky Ghanaian. Do not get excited, even with your luck, you will still be told you have no credit to make a call when your balance says otherwise.
If you do not have to wait till your battery dies before you get to speak to a customer service agent, she/he will intentionally cut the phone call when you begin to tell her your problem and she figures out she cannot help.
If you are not confused as me when it comes to the countless packages these operators advertise to the extent that you do not even know which one is really cheap and good for you, then you do not simply have a mobile phone or data plan.
From your own experience, what telecommunication company in Ghana deserves to be booted out of the country? I mean, which one do you think is a BIG MESS and why? Which one will you recommend?
Here they are: MTN, GLO, EXPRESSO, VODAFONE, AIRTEL & TIGO
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOKN Bois Returns With Coz Ov Moni Part 2 | Watch The Trailer Below + The Whole Of Part 1
- PHOTOS From The 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards (AMVCAs) Nominations Ceremony | Feat. Yvonne Okoro, Majid Michel, Sandra Ankobiah, Joselyn Dumas, Karen Igho & Others…
- THE BIG QUESTION: Would You Give Your Man A ‘HALL PASS’?
- DID SHE REALLY SAY THAT? Juliet Ibrahim Says She 'Receives More Favours Because Of Her Fair Complexion' | No Wonder Yvonne Nelson & Others Are Bleaching Their Lives Away
- If You Are Looking For A ‘Good Girl’, Stay Away From The Social Media JUNKIES
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know