After three weeks of rigorous auditions across the country, fifteen confident and intelligent ladies have been selected for this year’s Face of Black Secret 2012. These Ladies will now be groomed for the grand finale on Friday 20th July at plush La Palm Royal Beach Hotel and it promises to be a night filled with style, fun and excitement with performances from the contestants and guest artistes.
The winner will become the brand ambassador of Black Secret Make Up for the next one year and also lead a campaign on cervical cancer in Ghana. As her prize, she will receive a sleek brand new car and GHC3000.00. The first and second runners up will take home GHC 1,500.00 and GHC 1000.00 plus hampers from sponsors.
Activities leading to the finales include photo shoots, fashion shows, makeup lessons, cervical cancer education, excursions, grooming and modeling lessons among others.
The pageant is being organized by Berlin Investments, owners of the Black Secret Make Up brand and supported by Erke Sports, Noble Prints, 9twenty Five, Chakula Bar and Restaurant, Coca Cola, Hot Looks Salon, Ivanna, YFM, ETV, XFM, Sunny FM and the Finder.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- NOLLYWOOD IN THE PARK | It’s Happening Tomorrow & You Can’t Miss It
- Kafui Dey - Ghana Finally Has a ‘Starr’ Morning Voice on Radio
- And the Stars Keep Joining | London-Based Master DJ Frenchkiss Has Joined Starr 103.5 Fm in Ghana
- NOLLYWOOD IN THE PARK | An Event Not to MISS If You Are in London-August 23
- Starr FM Partners MTN Hitmaker Reality Show