According to what Happy FM is saying, Ghanaian International-Asamoah Gyan got over furious in Eastern Region after a poor carpenter pissed him off, landing the latter a strong DIRTY SLAP from Gyan…
I am not sure when slapping someone became accepted in Ghana when he/she infuriates you. Does Asamoah Gyan have anger issue? He should check on that if he will go about slapping people, no matter how much the person pisses him off…
Geez Ghanaian celebrities! If it was in America or Europe, this carpenter would have been smiling to the bank, after having sued Asamoah Gyan for battery….#justsaying
Read Happy FM’s report below….
Ghana captain John Mensah is begging Ghanaians on behalf of his colleague Asamoah Gyan for the unfortunate incident that occurred last Monday in the Eastern Region.
A persistent innuendo by Frank Giage, a carpenter, infuriated the Al Ain Forward, who descended on him, giving him dirty slaps. The incident occurred when Gyan, in the company of some Black Stars players and celebrities, made a stopover at Linda Dor Restaurant, near Kibi in the Eastern Region.
The carpenter followed Ghana in his comfy Escalade cream 4X4 casting insinuations and referring to him as “over the bar’. The player and those who were with him cautioned the victim to stop following Gyan but he persisted, compelling Gyan to alight and give him a dirty slap. Many condemned Gyan for his action considering the fact that he is a star and recently crowned peace ambassador. Consequently, John Mensah pleaded on ‘Baby Jet’s behalf for the unfortunate incident saying, “I was not around when the incident occurred, but I must say I am sorry for the incident.
The victim should have also considered that errors are part of the game – and the fact that the incident is past and gone and should not be revisited. “In as much as we need the fans because they play very important role in our careers, they should be tolerant and be patient with us,” Mensah said on Happy FM.
The victim did not sound remorseful for his action and even promised that he will repeat it whenever he comes across the player. The Stars and their celebrities’ counterparts travelled in a convoy last Saturday to Kumasi for the 6th Stars Soccer Fiesta Reloaded. The unfortunate incident happened on their return to the capital city on Monday evening.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: Lydia Forson
- The Scamming Continues: Miss Universe 2012-Gifty Ofori Stripped Of Her Title After She Exposed Organizers For Not Giving Her The Various Promised Prizes
- PHOTOS From Launch Of ‘Ghana Meets Naija’ Feat. Wizkid, Bola Ray, Edem, Okyeame Kwame, EL, John Dumelo, Juliet Ibrahim & Others
- Celebrity & Law: African Celebrities Who Work Without Permits In USA, UK & Other Countries Face Arrest, Imprisonment & Deportation
- Award-Winning Investigate Journalist-Anas Aremeyaw Anas Warns John Dumelo & Promises To Expose His ‘Dirty Lifestyle’ + What We Know About The Australian Money Issue
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- VIDEO: Ray J Talks About Missing Kim, Him Being Responsible For Her Success & More
- I Never Said Jay-Z Was A ‘Tranny Chaser’ Says Foxy Brown
- New Music: ‘I’m Out ‘ By Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj
- PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj Spotted In NY Looking Miserable
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?