According to what Happy FM is saying, Ghanaian International-Asamoah Gyan got over furious in Eastern Region after a poor carpenter pissed him off, landing the latter a strong DIRTY SLAP from Gyan…
I am not sure when slapping someone became accepted in Ghana when he/she infuriates you. Does Asamoah Gyan have anger issue? He should check on that if he will go about slapping people, no matter how much the person pisses him off…
Geez Ghanaian celebrities! If it was in America or Europe, this carpenter would have been smiling to the bank, after having sued Asamoah Gyan for battery….#justsaying
Read Happy FM’s report below….
Ghana captain John Mensah is begging Ghanaians on behalf of his colleague Asamoah Gyan for the unfortunate incident that occurred last Monday in the Eastern Region.
A persistent innuendo by Frank Giage, a carpenter, infuriated the Al Ain Forward, who descended on him, giving him dirty slaps. The incident occurred when Gyan, in the company of some Black Stars players and celebrities, made a stopover at Linda Dor Restaurant, near Kibi in the Eastern Region.
The carpenter followed Ghana in his comfy Escalade cream 4X4 casting insinuations and referring to him as “over the bar’. The player and those who were with him cautioned the victim to stop following Gyan but he persisted, compelling Gyan to alight and give him a dirty slap. Many condemned Gyan for his action considering the fact that he is a star and recently crowned peace ambassador. Consequently, John Mensah pleaded on ‘Baby Jet’s behalf for the unfortunate incident saying, “I was not around when the incident occurred, but I must say I am sorry for the incident.
The victim should have also considered that errors are part of the game – and the fact that the incident is past and gone and should not be revisited. “In as much as we need the fans because they play very important role in our careers, they should be tolerant and be patient with us,” Mensah said on Happy FM.
The victim did not sound remorseful for his action and even promised that he will repeat it whenever he comes across the player. The Stars and their celebrities’ counterparts travelled in a convoy last Saturday to Kumasi for the 6th Stars Soccer Fiesta Reloaded. The unfortunate incident happened on their return to the capital city on Monday evening.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS: It's Stephanie Karikari...Miss Ghana 2010/2011 So Don't Mistake Her For A Night Adabraka Worker
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: On Africa Union Day...See How SMART Our Leaders Are...
- On African Union Day: Nigeria Suffers Fuel Shortage Whilst Ghana Wallows In Dumsor | Where Is This Continent Going?
- READERS' MAIL: The Hypocrisy & Thievery Nature of Ghanaians | The CEO of Red Row Estate Joined Yvonne Nelson for Dumsor Vigil When His Estate Runs On ECG Illegal Connections…
- Who's Lying? Security Guard At the Red Row Estate Confirms the Entire Estate Has Been Disconnected But Management Says Only 12 of Their Houses Had the Illegal Connection