It will be absolute absurdity to call me a racist, because I am black as many of you are. Both my parents are from Ghana and I was brought up like every ordinary Ghanaian woman.
With the issue of racism having been cleared, let’s look at why I have decided to send this piece to you guys at GhanaCelebritiess.Com.
Few days ago, I came across an article on this blog titled ‘The Beautiful Young Ghanaian Woman And The Old White Lover-A Sickening Trend?’ which unfairly castigate young Ghanaian girls who find love, preference and long term sustainability in older white men.
First of all, we all have different reasons why we may want to date somebody or a person of a particular race and heritage. But one thing is for sure, if you are looking for unconditional love and peace of mind in a relationship, then you have no option that to tow my line-be with a white man.
With that having been said, I will like to categorically mention that, I am against any woman who will go for a white man for other reasons such as money and plain desire to travel overseas. That is a scam and not a relationship of honesty.
I must also emphasize that, I have been living in the United States for more than a decade now. I am therefore not with my white man because I want to travel abroad or for financial gains but because I find so much in white people that our black men lack or do not just understand about women.
I have always been a precious diamond in the hands and life of the three white men I have dated, including my current partner. With the two black men I have tried to get comfortable with and buy into the unnecessary concept of dating your race, I have been nothing more than a punching bag and a cooking machine. Did I mention I that my views on any issue did not even count or matter? I guess black women do not have any intellect in the world of black men.
For reasons know to certain women like me, we are more than comfortable, happy and content with our white men. Either old or young, they offer what their black counterparts have failed to give us.
It therefore amounts to absolute baloney to call a trend of satisfaction, comfort, sustainability and above all, of good living a sickening trend-that is if the writer or any of your readers had this assumption.
You can call some of us who have seen the ‘light to heaven’ names just because you are bitter about yourselves and probably the standing of your relationship with black men. But the fact this, we have found true love, happiness, better future and respect for ourselves.
You can have an opinion standing from afar, but have you ever dated a white man? You do not know what you are missing out. Just because someone is with an older white man does not necessary mean, the relationship is not built on true love. Some of us have found the best option already, something most of black women are aggressively seeking. Give us a break!
Ophelia Dwomoh, U.S.A
You can send your Readers’ Mail directly to me via Vincent@ghanacelebrities.com
It may take some time to get published because I receive a lot of such mails and need to publish them one after the other. Thank You
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Blogging Is The New BIG Thing, A New Way To Make REAL Money Online-Start Your Own Blog Today For FREE
- BG: It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- And The Winner Is...Miss Universe 2013 Seems Like A BIG JOKE
- HEALTH & LIFESTYLE: Is What You Are Eating, Eating You?
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Entertainment & Fashion INTERNS Wanted!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?