Organizers and franchise holders of the Miss Ghana beauty pageant, Exclusive Events Ghana, have announced the prize package for this year’s event, in what is set to be the biggest and exciting offer in the history of the event.
Exclusive Events Ghana have said that given the popularity and goodwill the Miss Ghana brand enjoys both locally and internationally, it was important to place premium on the perks that come with being a Miss Ghana contestant and finalist.
In a historic twist and style not witnessed before in the history of beauty pageants in Ghana, the organizers said all first three winners of this year’s event get official cars; a cash prize, tickets to London, employment opportunities, branding and ambassadorial openings, elegant household appliances, and many more.
Other exciting offerings include full educational scholarships worth USD 220,000.00 ($110, 000.00 each) to two lucky finalists, to study with one of the best universities in the United States of America, Benedict College, and also a year’s accommodation for the eventual winner of Miss Ghana 2012 and her two runner ups, who will be residing at the plush Miss Ghana House, donated by Manet Properties.
In addition to these exciting offerings, would be an automatic qualification for the winner of Miss Ghana 2012, to represent Ghana at the finals of Miss World 2013.
Exclusive Events Ghana have also said the first five hundred (500) ladies to audition for this year’s event, get a 50 percent discount to enroll in a basic IT programme at the leading information technology School in Ghana, IPMC.
In its 55th year currently, the Miss Ghana event is the most prestigious and respected beauty pageant in Ghana. Annually, the contest churns out brilliant and purpose-driven young ladies who positively impact society during and after their reign.
“This year’s event comes with its own attraction and excitement,” Exclusive Events have promised.
Miss Ghana 2012 is an Exclusive Events Ghana event, with support from Manet Properties, Auto Plaza Ltd, Reflexion Hair care, Africa Cola, Fidelity Bank, Whirlpool, FC Skin & Beauty Klinik, Special Ice Mineral Water, Accents & Arts, TT Brothers, International Energy Insurance (IEI), Edern Security, Intercom Programming & Manufacturing Company Limited (IPMC), Total Fitness Health Club, ATL Fabrics, Danny’s Décor, Golden Tulip Accra, Travel Xpress, Golden Tulip Kumasi, Oak Plaza, Picorna Hotel Tamale, Moet and Chandon, Amazing U and Active Media.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: Beauty Isn't Just Skin Deep? Scientists Say Pretty Women Tend To Be 'Less Stressed And More Fertile'
- FOR THE LADIES: Submerging Your Face In CUCUMBER Water Every Day Is Kate Moss’ Beauty Secret…Are Your Read To Do That?
- ALL THE PHOTOS From Ghanaian/Nigerian Actress Ebi Bright’s Birthday Party Feat. Abdul Sallam, Pascaline Edwards, Beverly Afaglo, Richie & Others
- Cannes Celebrates 100 Years of Bollywood with Gala Screening of BOMBAY TALKIES...India’s Top Directors – Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee & Anurag Kashyap Attend
- PHOTOS + Bola Ray Celebrates 10 Years At JOY FM
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?