If you were at the ‘Ghana Meets Naija’ concert yesterday you would know there was no where else to be in the whole of Accra. Although the event started a good 2 hours later than the scheduled 7pm, it was a great show.
Artistes of the night were on fire with Tiwa Savage rocking the crowd with an international performance, M.I also kept the crowd on their feet and young Dami Duro crooner Davido left everybody dancing and shouting for more.
Our home artistes did not disappoint us. Highlights of the night included Sala’s totally hot performance, Louisika’s ‘Nicki Minaj’ explicit style ,Kaaki’s lingering dancehall music and Kwaw Kesse’s never disappointing crazy(Abodam) performance.
Although the night was musically charged, the fashionistas refused to cleave it all to music. They chose to make their mark.
From daring booty shorts to conservative gorgeous gowns and proud fabulous African prints, the yellow carpet and the Dome came alive!
Regular clothes and different designers (though we are not sure if we should believe all the designer names we heard) graced the night. Ghanaian and Nigerian seized the night to showcase their sense of style.
Some of our stars also came out to shine as they chilled in the VVIP lounge. GhanaCelebrities.Com was there as usual to get you the close up photos
Are you feeling any of these styles or would you have dressed differently for the event?
Check out the photos below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- IF YOU MISSED IT: Watch Delay (Deloris Frimpong Manso) Punch Diamond Appiah | the Video Which Got Diamond Utterly Upset (VIDEO)
- Juliet Ibrahim Says Being Fair Skinned Is A Disadvantage In A Relationship As Guys Just Use You And Dump You
- PHOTO: Is Deloris Frimpong Manso Aka Delay Bleaching Her Legs? | That Doesn't Seem Like Bleaching Though
- FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE: There's Something Weird About this Bikini Photo of Nikki Samonas
- Yvonne Okoro: Looking Beautiful Like An African Barbie