Information available to GhanaCelebrities.Com indicate that, Ghanaian comedian Derick Kobina Bonney (DKB) who was kicked out of the ongoing Big Brother Stargame reality show would be kick-starting his Anti Violence Campaign soon.
The comedian was disqualified from the show for physically attacking Sierra Leonean female housemate, Zainab after a confrontation.
The fracas started when DKB was taking a shower and Zainab opened the door several times. Though he tried several times to stop her, it proved futile which subsequently ended up in a slap.
A video captured also indicated that, Zainab also slapped DKB in return.
After studying the rules and several meetings between Big Brother and the producers of the show, Endemol, DKB and Zainab were both disqualified for their violence/physical attacks on each other.
He has since recorded an apology song to apologise to Zainab, Ghana and Africa for the unfortunate occurrence.
This Thursday, he would commence his campaign at the St. Johns Secondary School at Achimota to talk to the students about the need to combat violence and ways to go do that. He is expected to visit all the 10 Regions of the country with his Anti-Violence campaign.
What do you think of his campaign?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- So I Was RIGHT After All? | Kwaw Kese’s Management & MUSIGA Issue Statement Asking the So Called Celebrities to Stop Their Social Media Comments & End the #FREEKWAWKESE Campaign
- Ugandan Maid in Child Assault Video Receives 4 Years in Jail | Is the Sentence Appropriate?
- Man Attempts Suicide in Volta Region Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him
- Where is Bishop Obinim & the Other Charlatans in Ghana? | The National Secretariat of the Domestic Violence and Victims’ Support Unit Says Reckless Abuse of People On the Increase in Ghana Done in the Name Of Religion
- Prosecution Begins Appeal Of Oscar Pistorius’ Sentence