Information available to GhanaCelebrities.Com indicate that, Ghanaian comedian Derick Kobina Bonney (DKB) who was kicked out of the ongoing Big Brother Stargame reality show would be kick-starting his Anti Violence Campaign soon.
The comedian was disqualified from the show for physically attacking Sierra Leonean female housemate, Zainab after a confrontation.
The fracas started when DKB was taking a shower and Zainab opened the door several times. Though he tried several times to stop her, it proved futile which subsequently ended up in a slap.
A video captured also indicated that, Zainab also slapped DKB in return.
After studying the rules and several meetings between Big Brother and the producers of the show, Endemol, DKB and Zainab were both disqualified for their violence/physical attacks on each other.
He has since recorded an apology song to apologise to Zainab, Ghana and Africa for the unfortunate occurrence.
This Thursday, he would commence his campaign at the St. Johns Secondary School at Achimota to talk to the students about the need to combat violence and ways to go do that. He is expected to visit all the 10 Regions of the country with his Anti-Violence campaign.
What do you think of his campaign?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Burkina Faso President Blaise Compaore Finally Resigns
- Good Name is Better than Riches: Starr FM Honours Komla Dumor By Naming Their Newsroom After Him
- Massive Rush for Invitations for Tigo Music Unplugged
- Apple CEO- Tim Cook Publicly Confirms He is GAY | Says ‘I'm Proud to Be Gay’
- Sexist English FA Chief Who Said Women's Place is in The Kitchen, Not on the Pitch is SUSPENDED Yet Bishop Duncan Williams is Being Defended for the Same Bigotry By Women