Ghana’s Keitta in the ongoing Big Brother Stargame’s boxers is getting the headlines.
Issues concerning his ‘famous’ boxers are buzzing on social media.
There’s hairy business, then there’s smelly business.
While some of us have been preoccupied with all the Nominations and Evictions drama – which has made us sick with suspense and anticipation – a few vigilant StarGame faithful have been gripped by something else entirely.
From the looks of what is being said on the social networks, Keitta’s boxers are so famous right now, they deserve their own show. A show they might not get, but a post they definitely will!
The vigilant Underwear Police aka U.P. have been working overtime; pouncing on and zooming in on Keitta’s underwear transgressions. Hey, we were taught not to really look down there so it was more than surprising (and a bit embarrassing) to stumble upon unabashed underwear talk. Preacher at a Porn Convention? Yikes, that’s us! It looks like the StarGame masses have skills that would leave the FBI proud.
The internet is abuzz with comments like these:
*“Does Keitta ever change his boxers?” - Dapo Aderele
*“Since I started watching BBA, he is always in these boxers” - Tricia Love Ibe
Some StarGame viewers have jumped to Keitta’s defense as Boxergate unfolds, telling the U.P. where to get off!
*“I know BBA to be an entertainment show…not a fashion show’ - jonwills201
*“Leave Keitta alone. What if that’s his trade mark?” - Celestina Adusahpoku
What we know for sure is that sexy Keitta is a bonafide Adonis and has never been a slouch about showing off his ripped torso. He has made us cry into our ice cream because he is spoken for (Mildred is his smile keeper). Should we care how and when he chooses to wear his undies? It’s his choice after all!
Could Keitta’s boxers be more famous (or should we say infamous) than the diminutive Lady May’s pink heels, or gorgeous Goldie’s ginormous, gravity defying lashes? Whatever the case may be, one thing’s for sure; never in Big Brother history has underwear kicked up such a stink (pun totally unintended) No. Seriously.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR THOSE IN UK: Afrobeat Returns-Afrobeat Sundays May Bank Holiday Special
- R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ At The 2013 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards + Full List Of The Winners…
- PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid, Bola Ray, Samini, StoneBwoy, R2Bees, Jupita, Ekow Smith Asante & Others At Pre-Vodafone Ghana Music Awards party At Excel Lounge!
- Ghana Music Awards 2013: Winner Of ‘Artistes of the Year’ To Get A New Car
- If R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ Then Charter House May Redefine That Category + My Predictions For The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2013
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?