Ghana’s Keitta in the ongoing Big Brother Stargame’s boxers is getting the headlines.
Issues concerning his ‘famous’ boxers are buzzing on social media.
There’s hairy business, then there’s smelly business.
While some of us have been preoccupied with all the Nominations and Evictions drama – which has made us sick with suspense and anticipation – a few vigilant StarGame faithful have been gripped by something else entirely.
From the looks of what is being said on the social networks, Keitta’s boxers are so famous right now, they deserve their own show. A show they might not get, but a post they definitely will!
The vigilant Underwear Police aka U.P. have been working overtime; pouncing on and zooming in on Keitta’s underwear transgressions. Hey, we were taught not to really look down there so it was more than surprising (and a bit embarrassing) to stumble upon unabashed underwear talk. Preacher at a Porn Convention? Yikes, that’s us! It looks like the StarGame masses have skills that would leave the FBI proud.
The internet is abuzz with comments like these:
*“Does Keitta ever change his boxers?” - Dapo Aderele
*“Since I started watching BBA, he is always in these boxers” - Tricia Love Ibe
Some StarGame viewers have jumped to Keitta’s defense as Boxergate unfolds, telling the U.P. where to get off!
*“I know BBA to be an entertainment show…not a fashion show’ - jonwills201
*“Leave Keitta alone. What if that’s his trade mark?” - Celestina Adusahpoku
What we know for sure is that sexy Keitta is a bonafide Adonis and has never been a slouch about showing off his ripped torso. He has made us cry into our ice cream because he is spoken for (Mildred is his smile keeper). Should we care how and when he chooses to wear his undies? It’s his choice after all!
Could Keitta’s boxers be more famous (or should we say infamous) than the diminutive Lady May’s pink heels, or gorgeous Goldie’s ginormous, gravity defying lashes? Whatever the case may be, one thing’s for sure; never in Big Brother history has underwear kicked up such a stink (pun totally unintended) No. Seriously.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
- Sonnie Badu DENIES Ever Saying ‘Ghanaian Gospel Musicians Sing Nonsense’ As Reported By A Newspaper But The Editor Says Sonnie Badu Is A LIAR
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards Launched | Nominees List Out December 14
- Miss Ghana 2013 Giuseppina Baafi Inspires Students Of Her Alma Mater
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: More Money WON’T Do Any Good To Your Relationship | Couple Break Up Because They Can’t Agree On What To Do With Their Over £100 Million Lottery Win
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening