Venues and audition dates for the 2012 edition of the most prestigious beauty pageant in Ghana, Miss Ghana, have been announced.
Exclusive Events Ghana, franchise holders and organizers of the Miss Ghana event today said auditions will hold in three key belts across the country namely Northern Belt, which would comprise of the Northern Region, Upper West and Upper East; Middle Belt, which comprises of the Ashanti, Brong Ahafo and Eastern regions, and Southern Belt, which is made up of the Greater Accra, Volta, Western and Central regions.
Auditions for the Northern Belt will hold at the Picorna Hotel in Tamale on the 10th of July while that of the Middle and Southern Belts will hold on the 17th and 24th of July, at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Kumasi and Accra respectively.
Contestants will be carefully selected by professional judges, who will take into consideration factors including but not limited to poise, elegance, eloquence, intelligence, beauty with a purpose and direction.
The organizers have said thirty(30) finalists will make the initial selection list in each zone after which they will have to go through various tasks to determine who eventually makes the cut to the national finals in Accra.
In all, twenty (20) finalists will be selected for the national finals, which would take place weeks after the auditions.
All twenty (20) finalists will then be properly groomed through an exciting reality show that would be shown on national television ahead of the grand finals in Accra. There will be no weekly evictions.
In a related development, audition forms are still selling for only Thirty Ghana cedi GHC 30, at all Fidelity Bank branches nationwide.
Miss Ghana 2012 is an Exclusive Events Ghana event, with support from Manet Properties, Auto Plaza Ltd, Reflexion Hair care, Africa Cola, Fidelity Bank, Whirlpool, FC Skin & Beauty Klinik, Special Ice Mineral Water, Accents & Arts, TT Brothers, International Energy Insurance (IEI), Edern Security, Intercom Programming & Manufacturing Company Limited (IPMC), Total Fitness Health Club, ATL Fabrics, Danny’s Décor, Moet and Chandon, Amazing U and Active Media.
Below is the complete auditions schedule for Miss Ghana 2012:
Audition Dates: 10th July
Zone: Northern Belt
Audition Venue: Picorna Hotel, Tamale
Audition Dates: 17th July
Zone: Middle Belt
Audition Venue: Golden Tulip Hotel, Kumasi
Audition Dates: 24th July
Zone: Southern Belt
Audition Venue: Golden Tulip Hotel, Accra
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Celebrity TwitPics & Instagram Photos Of The Week: Becca, Eazzy, Yvonne Nelson, Majid Michel, Joselyn Dumas & Other
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: Zoo Worker, 24, Dies After Being Mauled By Tiger In Front Of Visitors As She Fed It
- Michael Adebolajo, The British-Muslim Convert Of Nigerian Origin Who Attempted To Behead And Disembowel A Young Soldier Was Inspired By Cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed
- Videos: Watch Yvonne Nelson’s Top 10 Music Videos
- Celebrity & Law: African Celebrities Who Work Without Permits In USA, UK & Other Countries Face Arrest, Imprisonment & Deportation
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- VIDEO: Ray J Talks About Missing Kim, Him Being Responsible For Her Success & More
- I Never Said Jay-Z Was A ‘Tranny Chaser’ Says Foxy Brown
- New Music: ‘I’m Out ‘ By Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj
- PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj Spotted In NY Looking Miserable
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?