Venues and audition dates for the 2012 edition of the most prestigious beauty pageant in Ghana, Miss Ghana, have been announced.
Exclusive Events Ghana, franchise holders and organizers of the Miss Ghana event today said auditions will hold in three key belts across the country namely Northern Belt, which would comprise of the Northern Region, Upper West and Upper East; Middle Belt, which comprises of the Ashanti, Brong Ahafo and Eastern regions, and Southern Belt, which is made up of the Greater Accra, Volta, Western and Central regions.
Auditions for the Northern Belt will hold at the Picorna Hotel in Tamale on the 10th of July while that of the Middle and Southern Belts will hold on the 17th and 24th of July, at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Kumasi and Accra respectively.
Contestants will be carefully selected by professional judges, who will take into consideration factors including but not limited to poise, elegance, eloquence, intelligence, beauty with a purpose and direction.
The organizers have said thirty(30) finalists will make the initial selection list in each zone after which they will have to go through various tasks to determine who eventually makes the cut to the national finals in Accra.
In all, twenty (20) finalists will be selected for the national finals, which would take place weeks after the auditions.
All twenty (20) finalists will then be properly groomed through an exciting reality show that would be shown on national television ahead of the grand finals in Accra. There will be no weekly evictions.
In a related development, audition forms are still selling for only Thirty Ghana cedi GHC 30, at all Fidelity Bank branches nationwide.
Miss Ghana 2012 is an Exclusive Events Ghana event, with support from Manet Properties, Auto Plaza Ltd, Reflexion Hair care, Africa Cola, Fidelity Bank, Whirlpool, FC Skin & Beauty Klinik, Special Ice Mineral Water, Accents & Arts, TT Brothers, International Energy Insurance (IEI), Edern Security, Intercom Programming & Manufacturing Company Limited (IPMC), Total Fitness Health Club, ATL Fabrics, Danny’s Décor, Moet and Chandon, Amazing U and Active Media.
Below is the complete auditions schedule for Miss Ghana 2012:
Audition Dates: 10th July
Zone: Northern Belt
Audition Venue: Picorna Hotel, Tamale
Audition Dates: 17th July
Zone: Middle Belt
Audition Venue: Golden Tulip Hotel, Kumasi
Audition Dates: 24th July
Zone: Southern Belt
Audition Venue: Golden Tulip Hotel, Accra
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: BBC Viewers Are Angry, 1,350 People Complain About 'EXCESSIVE' Coverage Of Mandela's Death
- Winner Of 2006 Miss Malaika-Hamamat Montia Has STOLEN A Car?
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: People Who Can Ignore Texts Or Calls Are Happier Than Those Who Answer?
- Nigeria’s Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy, Jay Z Tops Nominations + The Full List Of Nominees
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know