Let’s show LOVE to one of the active GC family members-Cynthia Nyemitei Plange who uses the handle ‘Naa Ashley’ . If you are used to reading comments on this blog, you must surely have come across some of the interesting comments of Naa Ashley.
Cynthia Nyemitei Plange is contesting in this year’s Miss Ghana USA pageant and she is proudly representing the Upper West Region.
Cynthia is 18 and lives in Chicago IL, USA. She is a high school graduate waiting to start South Western Adventist University Keene, Texas in the fall with a major in communication studies.
In an email to GhanaCelebrities.Com , Cynthia said’ Miss Ghana USA is a route for me to create more awareness about learning disabilities such as dyslexia and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and also to make sure that people living with such conditions are properly diagnosed plus bring up an approach that would make it less of a problem to patients’.
The Miss Ghana USA pageant will be held on Friday July 27, 2012 at the DuSable Museum of African American History (740 East 56th Place Chicago, IL 60637).
Follow Cynthia Nyemitei Plange
Join GhanaCelebrities.Com to wish Cynthia the best of LUCK!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Airport Repack Area for Africans and Asians | Why Always Us?
- The High Price Some Women Have to Pay for Patriarchy: ‘Virg*nity Stones’ in High Demand in Cameroon Despite Obvious Health Implications
- It’s Happening Tonight in London | The Premiere of DOUBLE CROSS Featuring Ama K. Abebrese, John Dumelo, Adjetey Anang, Jasmine Baroudi & Others
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Adjetey Anang, Ama K Abebrese, John Dumelo, Kafui Danku, Eazzy & Nana Ama McBrown
- ‘Family Album’ Featuring Majid Michel, Christabel Ekeh, Kofi Adjorlolo, Kafui Danku, Roselyn Ngissah & Others to Be Premiered on 7th November in Accra | Watch the Trailer