Last week we brought you strong, Peter Mensah and this week we are looking at another hot, solid black man with Ghanaian roots making waves in the showbiz industry outside this country.
Sam was born in London to Ghanaian parents in 1979 and grew up in California. Most of you might not know him because his face isn’t exactly always acting.
If you have watched PUNKD, Keeping Up with the Steins, Sucker Free City, ER, Home Improvement, Boston Public, Glass Heels Duel of legends Lives of the Saints, Young Cesar, the Gary Marshall comedy, Love don’t Cost a Thing(which he is mainly known for) and several others including his own production ‘Nailed’, You just may remember his unmistakable Ghanaian looks.
This African brother is flying high with the big names` and yet he is interestingly a humble soul as he recently played the lead male role as Paul Unanga in the Nigerian collaboration ‘Anchor Baby‘
Show business seems to be in the blood for this particular man. His Dad apparently works as an executive with Warner Brothers and his sister June Sarpong has a long career of broadcasting in the UK and her own production company (Lipgloss Productions) to boot!
If you thought Ghanaian entertainers were not loud enough out there, now you know you should definitely think and look again because we are representing.
When he is not acting, he is usually producing, hosting one hot show or the other, rapping or strutting his sizzling physique on the runway or magazine covers. Model too? Yes, not just a beginner model but a super duper model who clinched several deals including being face of Tommy Hilfiger for a good six years.
He has modeled for many industry heavy weights such as Jean Paul Gaultier, DKNY Gucci, Versace, Jean Phillippe and Hugo Boss.
Sam was also a co-host on MTV’s ‘Yo Momma’show in 2006 during which he made his mark as a hosting ‘natural’.
And at the end of the day when all these are done, Sam likes to play basketball which he apparently hits as good as a pro.
Whew! It’s difficult keeping up with this young man making rather giant strides. No wonder he leaves a string of broken hurts in his wake.
Sam is unmarried so my ladies…;) ! Let’s get drooling and dreaming.
Feel free to share with GhanaCelebrities.Com if you have more information on Sam Sarpong.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: Lydia Forson
- The Scamming Continues: Miss Universe 2012-Gifty Ofori Stripped Of Her Title After She Exposed Organizers For Not Giving Her The Various Promised Prizes
- PHOTOS From Launch Of ‘Ghana Meets Naija’ Feat. Wizkid, Bola Ray, Edem, Okyeame Kwame, EL, John Dumelo, Juliet Ibrahim & Others
- Celebrity & Law: African Celebrities Who Work Without Permits In USA, UK & Other Countries Face Arrest, Imprisonment & Deportation
- Award-Winning Investigate Journalist-Anas Aremeyaw Anas Warns John Dumelo & Promises To Expose His ‘Dirty Lifestyle’ + What We Know About The Australian Money Issue
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- VIDEO: Ray J Talks About Missing Kim, Him Being Responsible For Her Success & More
- I Never Said Jay-Z Was A ‘Tranny Chaser’ Says Foxy Brown
- New Music: ‘I’m Out ‘ By Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj
- PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj Spotted In NY Looking Miserable
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?