Last week we brought you strong, Peter Mensah and this week we are looking at another hot, solid black man with Ghanaian roots making waves in the showbiz industry outside this country.
Sam was born in London to Ghanaian parents in 1979 and grew up in California. Most of you might not know him because his face isn’t exactly always acting.
If you have watched PUNKD, Keeping Up with the Steins, Sucker Free City, ER, Home Improvement, Boston Public, Glass Heels Duel of legends Lives of the Saints, Young Cesar, the Gary Marshall comedy, Love don’t Cost a Thing(which he is mainly known for) and several others including his own production ‘Nailed’, You just may remember his unmistakable Ghanaian looks.
This African brother is flying high with the big names` and yet he is interestingly a humble soul as he recently played the lead male role as Paul Unanga in the Nigerian collaboration ‘Anchor Baby‘
Show business seems to be in the blood for this particular man. His Dad apparently works as an executive with Warner Brothers and his sister June Sarpong has a long career of broadcasting in the UK and her own production company (Lipgloss Productions) to boot!
If you thought Ghanaian entertainers were not loud enough out there, now you know you should definitely think and look again because we are representing.
When he is not acting, he is usually producing, hosting one hot show or the other, rapping or strutting his sizzling physique on the runway or magazine covers. Model too? Yes, not just a beginner model but a super duper model who clinched several deals including being face of Tommy Hilfiger for a good six years.
He has modeled for many industry heavy weights such as Jean Paul Gaultier, DKNY Gucci, Versace, Jean Phillippe and Hugo Boss.
Sam was also a co-host on MTV’s ‘Yo Momma’show in 2006 during which he made his mark as a hosting ‘natural’.
And at the end of the day when all these are done, Sam likes to play basketball which he apparently hits as good as a pro.
Whew! It’s difficult keeping up with this young man making rather giant strides. No wonder he leaves a string of broken hurts in his wake.
Sam is unmarried so my ladies…;) ! Let’s get drooling and dreaming.
Feel free to share with GhanaCelebrities.Com if you have more information on Sam Sarpong.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- It Can’t Get Any Better Than This | ‘Sparrow Productions’ Launches The ‘4 BIG THINGS’- A New MOVIE, New LOGO, Adams Apples Season 2 DVD, Sparrow Station & A Short Film…
- New Music: 'Awoso' By Daddy Lumba
- PHOTO FROM The Launch Of Ghana Movie Awards 2013 + Why Must The Proceeds Of The Event Go To ‘Kwabena Kwabena’s Save A Heart Campaign & Not The Struggling Industry?
- New Music: 'All Star Tribute to Ronnie Coaches' By Captain Planet, Castro, Screw Face, Dr. Poh, Pope Skinny, Nkasei & Others
- ‘Naughty By Nature’ Arrives In Ghana On Thursday-December 5 For The MEGA ‘Back In The Day’ Concert
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
- New Music: ‘All The Way’ By R. Kelly Feat. Kelly Rowland
- PHOTOS: Lady Gaga Meets Another Gaga At Tokyo Press Conference
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening