“This country is too hard, I think it is about time I think about returning to Liberia”….This is one of the many conversations I had with a colleague.
‘Why do you feel that relocating to Liberia will work out better for you than the U.S.?” I asked. My colleague explained “I am tired of these bills and working to death!”.
I took this as an opportunity to ask other African colleagues, friends, and family their thoughts about greener pastures.
Surprisingly enough, their responses were the same. The thought of relaxing with a cup of Akpeteshie, Palm Wine, or Guinness under a patio umbrella with a sweet breeze is what everyone envisions.
However, I replied with statistical facts that many individuals in these African countries are desperately trying to emigrate. In this matter, there is a level of equilibrium.
I am personally content with my life in the U.S. but then again I have the thought of possibly residing in Ghana.
The thought seemed great but in reality I would prefer to continue building my career and success where I am familiar in order to greatly impact Ghana in the event of relocating…
Are you tired of whatever country you are in? Do you desperately want to relocate to Ghana? And for those in Ghana, do you still want to leave Ghana for greener pastures elsewhere?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 90% of Alcoholic Drinks Advertised in Ghana Suggest That They Give S*xual Stamina to Men – But The Liquor Licensing Act 1970 (Act 331) Says ‘Advertisements Should Neither Claim Nor Suggest That Any Alcoholic Drink Can Contribute Towards S*xual Success Or Can Enhance S*xual Attractiveness’
- It's Happening Tonight | The Premiere of 'Love Regardless' + Celebrity Pop Corn Sale & MORE
- PHOTO: Nadia Buari Playing With One of Her Twins
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: It's Star Actress-Jackie Appiah
- The Day I Hired A Translator in Spain to Save My Hungry Butt From Eating Another Tasteless Food