Many people detest Rastafarians for several years. TV3 newscaster, Nana Aba Anamoah has joined perhaps the few people who despise Rastafarians –she doesn’t have a thing for them.
She said she won’t marry a Rastafarian due to her perception that every Rastafarian smokes Indian hemp ‘weed’. Indeed, she is not the only person with such a perception about Rastafarians. It has now become a normal thing to paint Rastafarians as smokers.
Nana Aba who doubles as the host of Diva’s Show on Saturday made this revelation on Hitz FM’s ‘Hang Out’ hosted by Kwame B.
She also said that though she respects Rastafarians, she would find it difficult to spend enough time with them because of the fear of some of the hair entering her mouth.
Nana Aba’s reasons for not wanting to marry or be personal with a Rastafarian appear ridiculous and hilarious but then that makes her who she is.
What’s your perception about Rastafarians?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Best African Act Award at MOBO 2014 Was Not Televised | Music of Black Origin Awards INDEED
- Musician/Comedia A-Plus Sued By Lawyer-Maurice Ampah for Defamation & He Wants 1 Million Ghana Cedis
- Fuse ODG Wins MOBO Awards’ Best African Act Again + Full List of the Winners
- HAPPY DEATHDAY Featuring Kafui Danku, Nana Ama McBrown, Alex Ekubo, James Gardiner & Others to Be Premiered on November 14 in Accra
- GC Reader-Sasha Says Kofi Adjorlolo is a ‘BIG SNUB’ | What Has Your Experience Been LIke With Ghanaian Celebrities?