Many people detest Rastafarians for several years. TV3 newscaster, Nana Aba Anamoah has joined perhaps the few people who despise Rastafarians –she doesn’t have a thing for them.
She said she won’t marry a Rastafarian due to her perception that every Rastafarian smokes Indian hemp ‘weed’. Indeed, she is not the only person with such a perception about Rastafarians. It has now become a normal thing to paint Rastafarians as smokers.
Nana Aba who doubles as the host of Diva’s Show on Saturday made this revelation on Hitz FM’s ‘Hang Out’ hosted by Kwame B.
She also said that though she respects Rastafarians, she would find it difficult to spend enough time with them because of the fear of some of the hair entering her mouth.
Nana Aba’s reasons for not wanting to marry or be personal with a Rastafarian appear ridiculous and hilarious but then that makes her who she is.
What’s your perception about Rastafarians?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Naa Ashorkor's Wedding: Would You DRIVE Something Like This on Your Wedding?
- Shatta Wale Banned From Making Any More Charter House Videos: As Court Grants Interlocutory Injunction
- Juliet Ibrahim Says She is Dating US Singer-Bobby V…Sort Of
- Hennessy Artistry Concert: The Definition of True Entertainment + ALL the PHOTOS
- Sparrow Productions Pushes the ‘Cinematic Frontier’ to a New Height with ‘V-REPUBLIC’