I am not sure why people are still pushing the Nadia Buari and her ‘alleged’ child issue. I addressed this issue some months back and I am not going to delve into it again….If you did not read what I wrote then, CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT.
The Nadia Buari’s hidden child issue has popped up once again after she failed to answer a simple Yes or No question on radio last week….
Read what the Weekend Finder newspaper in Ghana wrote about the radio incident below
Have you heard the saying that children are gifts from God? Well, I started with this question because something is really bothering me and I need to let it out.
Have you heard the rumour that some of the Ghanaian female celebrities always deny that they have children in public when such issues come up?
I know you are probably saying that such issues are private and so should not be discussed in public.
But what really baffles me is that, is there anything wrong admitting that you have a child out of wedlock as a celebrity?
Now, to the main topic of the day: Did you listen to Brunch time with Jessica on Citi FM last week Friday?
Just relax as I release the gist to you. On the show, Jessica interviewed Nadia Buari and they discussed a variety of issues, including her alleged reunion with one-time king of her heart, Michael Essien of Chelsea Football Club.
READ ALSO: A Gist & Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Hidden Baby
After making things clearer to the public on those “reunion” claims, it was time for fans to send text messages to their “idol” who seemed very prepared to answer all those questions.
After showering her with all the praises, the “Bomb” question from one of the listeners came in.
“Please ask Nadia if she has a child?”
After being silent for a while and fumbling to answer the question, she mustered the courage to say, “No comments”.
No comments? Hmmmm, this was a simple question which needed a NO answer if she had no child.
Could Nadia have a child?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- ‘Kpa Kpa Kpa’ Man Believes He’s Owed Royalties For The Use Of His Slogan By Some Companies For Their Ads
- WTF: Mortuary Man in Ghana Says He Chops Down the Dead Beautiful Women ALL THE TIME
- The Men of God Continue to Fight While Satan Laughs: Rev. Owusu Bempah Says Archbishop Duncan Williams Turned Against Him Because of NDC
- PDP is Calling on All Nigerians in Ghana | Travel to Nigeria and Vote For that Deserving Candidate-Goodluck Jonathan on February 14 For a Strong & Better Nigeria…
- Drinking Spot Operator Fined for Disturbing Public Peace | What Happens to the Countless Noisy Churches?