This is hilarious…Whiles Nana Akufo Addo, the New Patriotic Party Presidential Candidate is promising free education should his party win power, in far away Kumasi, the CPP Subin Constituency Youth Organiser has promised that, the party has secretly made plans to distribute chicken to millions of Ghanaians.
What I deduct from the whole thing is that, if you can buy your own chicken, you do not need to vote for CPP right?
I can’t stop laughing. Just read the story below….
THE CONVENTION People’s Party (CPP) has promised every household in the country free chicken if the party wins the upcoming general elections.
The party’s Subin Constituency Youth Organizer, Abdul Rahman made the promise Saturday in an interview with Daily Guide in Kumasi at the Heroes Park, Baba Yara Stadium. Making the promise which some political pundits would certainly describe as unachievable, he said his party had secretly made plans to distribute chicken to millions of Ghanaians.
But when pushed to the wall, Mr. Rahman refused to mention how the CPP would raise enough funding to embark on this ambitious drive which has never been heard of in Ghana’s politics. Insisting that his party would be able to keep its promise, the CPP Subin youth organizer noted the party did not have the cockerel as its symbol for nothing.
Asked whether the CPP had a big poultry farm somewhere that would supply the millions of chickens needed for the distribution exercise, Mr. Rahman said “when the time comes we shall all see.”
He said what the CPP needed now was for the electorate to give the party its mandate to steer the affairs of the state in 2013, stressing that “as for the chicken we shall surely distribute them to the people after we have won the polls.”
The party he said had knowledgeable people to help lead Ghana from its current state of hopelessness to one of affluence adding the CPP had in the past proved that it was capable of leading the country to the Promise Land, citing the good work of Ghana’s first President, Dr. Kwame Nkrumah to support his claim.
He recounted that Dr. Nkrumah’s regime was able to transform Ghana when the Europeans left the country, arguing that no government could match his achievements.
Abdul Rahman implored the electorate to vote massively for CPP flag bearer, Dr. Abu Sakara in the December elections, insisting he was far better than his all his opponents combined.
He said when voted into power, Dr. Sakara would bring back the exemplary and vision-oriented leadership skills displayed by Dr. Nkrumah which once helped propel Ghana to the top.
He warned politicians to refrain from making statements that could trigger war and rather campaign based on ideas and policies to ensure the polls were held in a peaceful atmosphere.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ At The 2013 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards + Full List Of The Winners…
- PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid, Bola Ray, Samini, StoneBwoy, R2Bees, Jupita, Ekow Smith Asante & Others At Pre-Vodafone Ghana Music Awards party At Excel Lounge!
- Ghana Music Awards 2013: Winner Of ‘Artistes of the Year’ To Get A New Car
- If R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ Then Charter House May Redefine That Category + My Predictions For The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2013
- VIDEO: E.L Talks About What He Meant When He Said He Is No Longer Doing Any Collaborations With Ghanaian Rappers
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?