Actress Yvonne Nelson is currently in USA posing at Time Square for photos…I am not sure what she is doing out there but then I would expect our celebrity to get certain things right…
Rule number one, Don’t go and pose at places like Time Square (USA), Trafalgar Square (London) or Eiffel Tower (Paris) when you are a celebrity and send the photos out to the media.
Going to stand at Time Square to pose for photos says one thing; ‘Eishhhhhhhhhh I have come oo, I just landed’…There is nothing wrong with that, but I just think it kills the class and status.
I have not been to America before but I know when I find the time to visit, I will not go and pose at TIME SQUARE. Never LOL!.
And don’t get me wrong, I can fly to America if I want to, it is just that I have no business out there. Same way I have been in UK for years and yet I have not been to Manchester…All because I have nothing down there to go and do.
When Ramsey Noah is out there pulling strings and meeting folks like Janet Jackson, some of our stars are rather posing at TIME SQUARE,
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PUT ON BLAST: What is Juliet Ibrahim Doing On A BLEACHING CREAM’S Billboard? | How Much Was She Paid For This ‘Insensitive’ Garbage?
- Kenyan President Signs Polygamy Law And Nobody Is Crying Foul: Yet Legalising Homosexuality In America Gets All Of Us Up In Arms
- Ghanaian Musician-MzVee's Comment Shows How EMPTY HEADED African Women Have Become
- Come On Oko Vanderpuije | Best Mayor Of Africa Writes His Name & Award At the Back Of His Car
- Blakk Rasta Talks About Why He Resigned After 8 Years With Multimedia...