I don’t know if this is good news or not. Information available to GhanaCelebrities.Com says that, Al-Ain striker, Asamoah Gyan has rescinded his decision not to play for the Ghana national team, Black Stars.
The 26 year old former Sunderland striker retired indefinitely from international football in February after getting harsh criticisms from Ghanaians following his penalty miss in the Semi finals of the AFCON 2012 against Zambia. He was consequently blamed for the country’s lose.
He had earlier on missed a penalty at the Quarter finals of the World Cup in South Africa in a match against Uruguay.
He said, “The decision to return was made with the incredible support of my family, friends and the football family of Ghana”.
”I’m happy about the way the GFA handled the issue; they spoke to me and discussed my problems with my family.
“I am fully focused on our clear goals ahead, in helping my nation qualify for both the AFCON 2013 and the World Cup in 2014.”
Do you think Ghana needs Asamoah Gyan in the team? If the whole country jubilates when he scores, why can’t they castigate him when he messes up?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- They Are Really Dating | First Pictures of Leonardo DiCaprio and Rihanna Together
- 5 SOLID Proofs That Nadia Buari Has A Hidden Child
- Did You Know God Is A Woman? Catholic Priest Who ‘Resurrected’ Says He Saw God And She’s A Girl
- Ghana Man’s Attempt to Poison His Lover Led to Her Death And Four Other Kids…
- PHOTOS + Angry Ghanaians Join ‘Wↄn Gbo’ Demonstration in Accra to Protest Against Ghanaian Government