Ghana’s only housemate left in the Big Brother Stargame, Keitta this morning tipped four housemate he feels are likely to scoop the USD 300,000 money at stake at the end of the reality show.
Keitta mentioned Zambia’s Talia, Wati from Malawi, South Africa’ Keagan or Nigeria’s Goldie as the housemates he feels are strong contenders for the show.
He said “I think the winner will be either Talia, Wati, Keagan or Goldie”.
He left himself out; perhaps he didn’t think Ghana is ready yet.
Do you concur with Keitta’s comment?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Big Brother Africa Season 8 'THE CHASE' To Be Launch On 26 May
- Big Brother Africa Seeks Housemates For 2013 Edition…Get Your Shine Now!
- AfricaMagic Is Ready For New Season Of Big Brother Africa
- Photo Of The Day...African Celebrity Or African Junk?
- Photos: SA’s Keagan Takes The Big Brother Stargame Prize
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?