Hmmmm! Ofori Amponsah has found salvation and comfort in Jesus Christ, he has therefore established his own church, serving as the General Overseer.
I am not sure what you are thinking, but I just hope this will last. If being a pastor will bring the best in him out and enable him to unconditionally help others, then I will join him to say PRAISE THE LORD.
However, if it is for any other sinister motive as many have already started speculating, then I will say…Judgement day will be fun!
Read what PeaceFmonline.Com is saying below….
Multiple award winning Highlife singer, composer and song writer, Ofori Amponsah aka Mr. All 4 Real, has revealed that he is now a full time born-again Christian and a strong man of God the world should look out for.
Ofori Amponsah who paid a visit the Peace FM office (Ship House), on Tuesday July 10, 2012, disclosed in an interview with Peacefmonline.com that he is gradually dropping his very successful music career to preach the word of God and win souls for the most high.
The “Otoolege” singer revealed that he has actually formed his own church called the Family of Faith and Love Ministries where he ministers every Sunday as the head pastor. According Mr. All 4Real now known as brother Ofori, he started the church few weeks ago with his own children and few family members but he currently has over a hundred church members.
Ofori Amponsah said he doesn’t want to be addressed with his showbiz name Mr. All 4Real , rather he should called ‘Brother’ Ofori Amponsah which might later change the ‘Prophet’ or ‘Pastor’ Ofori Amponsah because he now the founder and General Oversea of the Family of Faith and Love Ministries.
“I have started my own fellowship and I believe God is calling me into the ministry to tell people He is alive…All the songs I wrote and music I did was not by my strength but by a God-given talent in me but now it is time for me to return to God just like the prodigal son,” Ofori Amponsah stated.
Brother Ofori said his new ministry meets just adjacent to his residence at Ofankor Barrier a superb of Accra. “We started just some three weeks ago”. Ofori Confessed that his love and passion for writing, composing and producing music is slowly reducing and he can foresee that he will completely quit music very soon because God wants to redirect his life elsewhere.
However, he added that he is recording a number gospel songs which will be released very soon all geared towards spreading the good news.
When asked whether he was an apostle, a pastor, an evangelist or a prophet, Ofori Amponsah said the “calling of God” on his life enabled him to do the works of both an evangelist and a prophet. Amponsah said he is prophet and he is also blessed with the gift of healing.
Brother Ofori said he was staunched member of Tesano Baptist Church where was actively involved with the work of God in the early 90, until he backslid in 1994 and met Daddy Lumber who gave him his musical break through. The “Odwo” hit maker disclosed that God revealed to him through a dream in 1997 that he will go the world and return the house of God after 10 years and truly he had his calling 10 year after in 2007
He said it was time for him to return to the Lord and actually preach about Jesus Christ.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sonnie Badu DENIES Ever Saying ‘Ghanaian Gospel Musicians Sing Nonsense’ As Reported By A Newspaper But The Editor Says Sonnie Badu Is A LIAR
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards Launched | Nominees List Out December 14
- Miss Ghana 2013 Giuseppina Baafi Inspires Students Of Her Alma Mater
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: More Money WON’T Do Any Good To Your Relationship | Couple Break Up Because They Can’t Agree On What To Do With Their Over £100 Million Lottery Win
- MUSIGA Visits Late Ronny Coaches’ Family
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
- New Music: ‘All The Way’ By R. Kelly Feat. Kelly Rowland
- PHOTOS: Lady Gaga Meets Another Gaga At Tokyo Press Conference
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening