Bice Osei Kuffour a.k.a. Obour had the challenge of his life when he dropped by the Yellow House to Meet The Girls. It was not easy for a busy head like the current Musiga president taking questions from a flock of beauties. It was not easy keeping his attention on one person.
When the interview finally kick-start, the rasta haired MUSIGA president who is mixed parentage of Kwahu and Asante, talked about his ‘balding rasta’ explaining how uncomfortable it is to always have hair in your face and always having to throw it back. He said this irks him thus his shaving those areas off in front of his head.
He then descended into giving the Girls a hair lecturer about Brazilian hairs, Remy, weave ons and other delicate hair clichés to the amazement of the Girls. It was obvious he knew his bananas about hair and its associates because he later revealed owning, ‘Attraction’ a unisex Salon at Dome.
Was he worried he won’t be taken serious because of his looks? “People are seeing it as part of fashion lately unlike previously because of enlightenment. I have never had an issue with it before but I believe that content of character is better judgment than the physical outlook of people,” he puts it succinctly.
Obour does not know if he will run for re-election for another term but said he is enjoying his tenure and beside himself with the demands of the office. For someone who loves public service, he said it was a great pleasure to be of service to a group of people he is part of.
He said of the MUSIGA position being very challenging but he opted for it thus feeling the flow. MUSIGA is reiterated is not a very rich organization but largely a welfare organization for the Musicians in the country. “MUSIGA could make money if systems are in place to check over pirating of works and musicians paying their due for example. The welfare hand of MUSIGA is there to support old musicians and other initiatives” he stated.
MUSIGA, Obour educated the Girls is a Trade Union making sure the standards of living of Musicians is secured and they can collectively bargain on behalf of Musicians as well as make sure they are remunerated well.
The ‘Konkotiba’ singer then went on to talk about the intervention of MTN with the Hit Maker project to discover talents with those who have recorded their demos to get heard and the winner get a package of GH 100,000 to get their career on the way.
Asked about investments Obour gracefully said if he manages funds from the ‘Konkotiba’ album well, he won’t be poor in the next 10 year! Due to busy schedules however, the MUSIGA president doesn’t have much time for recording lately. He has been battling to record anything in the last year but still working hard in the studios to keep his creative juices following.
Jay told of her crush on the young energetic showman when in University to which he coolly reacted to about intelligently doing socially conscious music or very good songs to recoup investments. The Sociology and Music major ‘ran away’ from Economics while in level 200 because he couldn’t dedicate the time the course needed.
He was very dodgy when asked if he was married or not although he had ‘jokingly bragged’ on the show earlier about being investment savvy because he was a proud father of a one year old child. To have his pound of flesh, he quizzed why a bevy of Girls in the House were all single! I guess the joke is on us….catch the interesting all revealing program on Viasat 1 every Saturday at 10am with a repeat on Sundays at 9.30am. Don’t miss it.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BIG BROTHER AFRICA SEASON 8: The Chase-Seven Up Including Ghana’s Elikem
- OBS: A Ghanaian Nurse & Another Charged With 19 Counts Of Ill Treatment Of A Person Who Lacks Capacity In UK For Sleeping On Duty
- WEEKLY DISCUSSION: What Matters To You? Brand Names Or How You Look In An Outfit?
- POLITRICKS OF THE DAY: Rawlings Asks-Why Was Amidu Abandoned To Fight A Lonely Battle?
- Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother | This Is What Happens When Ghanaian Fathers Are Irresponsible---A Clear Insult To Her Father
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- As Usual, Rihanna Kept Fans Waiting For 2 Hours In Birmingham
- PHOTO: Reggie Bush & His Baby
- PHOTOS: Christina Milian On Miss USA 2013 Red Carpet
- And You Wonder Why Chris Brown Keeps Going Back To Her? Karrueche Tran Spotted At Miami
- Serena Williams Flaunts Her Toned Beach Body & Of Course The Famous Backside At Miami
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth to A Cute Baby Girl!
- Ciara Covers Fader Magazine
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening
- Airbrush Temporary Tattoos- How They Work Best?
- PEPLUM LEGGINS…HOT or NOT?
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines