Technology is somehow positive in the sense that it has influenced every aspect of our living; it has made work very easy and fast. Thanks to technology people transact businesses without exerting physical power to get things done. On the other hand, technology has got it own flaws that has made a lot of things and situations complicated.
Newspapers and magazines have been rendered pretty useless with low market shares because people don’t purchase it to get information. Information is always available on the internet. The blogs and social media are taking over. Things get published seconds after they occur.
Also, the music industry is in some part less profitable since music files are readily available on the internet. The pride in buying music cd’s is slowly coming to an end.
Over the last few days, I interacted with people to know how technology has affected their relationships, social life, etc.
The fact remains that most people appreciate technology to a higher extent, the reason being that it saves time, money and energy. For me, I think people are becoming lazier courtesy of technology.
When you take a closer look at technology and it effects on relationships, you would realize that it has created a barrier in most relationships. Gone are the days when the only means of communication or conveying messages to our loved ones was through the face to face way.
The precious moments of planning, preparing and meeting up loved ones seem to be a thing of the past. Why will I bother to dress and go to tell my boyfriend something when I can send out a text message or BB message? Technology makes things quick but then, if I had gone out to meet him up, physical moments would have been shared-something that helps in relationship development.
I am in anyway disputing the fact that technology has created flexibility and ease but I feel it has affected a lot of things negatively, especially when it comes to personal relationships.
What is your take on the impact of technology on our personal relationships and life as a whole? Should we stop at where we are or should we continue to get deeper into a world of technology? Will life loose its meaning as technologies get more sophiscated?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The Much Talked About Movie-CHEATERS Starring Jackie Appiah, Adjetey Anang & Others Premieres Tomorrow-24 May!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: The Moment Captain Planet Of 4x4 Fame & Fred Nuamah Met Top British Actor-Clive Owen
- *UPDATED* MORE RED CARPET PHOTOS: Zoe Saldana, Clive Owen, Takao Osawa, Nanako Matsushima, Tatsuya Fujiwara, Rasaroi Dawson, Fred Nuamah, Captain Planet & Others At 66 Cannes Film Festival
- PricelessMom.Com: YES! Loving Too Much Can Kill
- *UPDATED* CELEB STYLE: Captain Planet’s Glitzy Appearance At 2013 Cannes Film Festival Alongside Hollywood Actress
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?