Technology is somehow positive in the sense that it has influenced every aspect of our living; it has made work very easy and fast. Thanks to technology people transact businesses without exerting physical power to get things done. On the other hand, technology has got it own flaws that has made a lot of things and situations complicated.
Newspapers and magazines have been rendered pretty useless with low market shares because people don’t purchase it to get information. Information is always available on the internet. The blogs and social media are taking over. Things get published seconds after they occur.
Also, the music industry is in some part less profitable since music files are readily available on the internet. The pride in buying music cd’s is slowly coming to an end.
Over the last few days, I interacted with people to know how technology has affected their relationships, social life, etc.
The fact remains that most people appreciate technology to a higher extent, the reason being that it saves time, money and energy. For me, I think people are becoming lazier courtesy of technology.
When you take a closer look at technology and it effects on relationships, you would realize that it has created a barrier in most relationships. Gone are the days when the only means of communication or conveying messages to our loved ones was through the face to face way.
The precious moments of planning, preparing and meeting up loved ones seem to be a thing of the past. Why will I bother to dress and go to tell my boyfriend something when I can send out a text message or BB message? Technology makes things quick but then, if I had gone out to meet him up, physical moments would have been shared-something that helps in relationship development.
I am in anyway disputing the fact that technology has created flexibility and ease but I feel it has affected a lot of things negatively, especially when it comes to personal relationships.
What is your take on the impact of technology on our personal relationships and life as a whole? Should we stop at where we are or should we continue to get deeper into a world of technology? Will life loose its meaning as technologies get more sophiscated?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- GC Was Damn RIGHT | ECG Confirms They Have Disconnected 41 Properties At Red Row Estate for Illegal Connection & Non Payment of Bills Including that of Yvonne Nelson
- PHOTOS: It's Stephanie Karikari...Miss Ghana 2010/2011 So Don't Mistake Her For A Night Adabraka Worker
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: On Africa Union Day...See How SMART Our Leaders Are...
- On African Union Day: Nigeria Suffers Fuel Shortage Whilst Ghana Wallows In Dumsor | Where Is This Continent Going?
- READERS' MAIL: The Hypocrisy & Thievery Nature of Ghanaians | The CEO of Red Row Estate Joined Yvonne Nelson for Dumsor Vigil When His Estate Runs On ECG Illegal Connections…