Goldie has arguably had the most emotional stay in the House, all thanks to her tumultuous relationship with the Masai warrior, Prezzo. In the days leading up to the Eviction Show, Goldie cried a river of tears and after a horrible fight with Prezzo this afternoon, Goldie told Big Brother she does not want to spend the last three hours of her stay in the House, fighting with the love of her life.
Before the results of this week’s Eviction were released, Keagan had to face his fellow Housemates and reveal his ‘Save and Replace’ decision. The South African Housemate told a crushed Kyle that he had been put on the chopping block. The tension in the House before the big reveal was palpable. The two lovers stood as far apart from each other as they could and when it was announced Goldie would be leaving, the Nigerian Housemate simply walked out.
Prezzo then followed her to the big Eviction Doors and had one final conversation. “I’m sorry about earlier. Can I get a hug?” Goldie seemed to mull over her decision for a bit, but then relented.
As expected, Goldie bawled on stage, after seeing a video of the people who had Nominated her.
Here is how Africa voted this week (15 July 2012) – We bid farewell to Nigeria’s Goldie.
Here’s who which country voted for:
Botswana: Lady May
Namibia: Lady May
South Africa: Kyle
Sierra Leone: Kyle
Zimbabwe: Lady May
Rest of Africa: Goldie
Total: Kyle = 6; Prezzo = 4, Lady May = 3, Goldie = 2. (Total: 15 Votes)
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Joey B Thrills Crowd at the Big Brother Live Eviction Show |Frankie and Permithias Evicted
- VIDEO: Tanzania Big Brother Housemate-Laveda TOUCHES Herself infront of Housemates & the Whole Africa
- ‘If You Got the Opportunity to Be On BBA You Might Get N*ked Yourself’-DKB Tells Ghanaians
- BIG BROTHER HOTSHOTS: Africa Sends Three More Ladies Home
- Big Brother Hotshots Shower Hour Update: Sheilah From Botswana Shows ALL Her Goods to All of Africa