The Miss Ghana 2012 team was in Tamale last week for this year’s Northern Belt audition and it was a great success. Miss Ghana winners Shaida Buari (2002) and Mimi Areme (2009) joined the team in Tamale to support the audition process as judges…
In some cases, beauty never dies off…The two former Beauty Queens are still looking super FAB!
Who still bears the utmost beauty?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Why Are You Throwing Away Money Online? | It's Time to Put the Money in Your Pocket
- Chris Attoh Says 'I Was Lucky to Find Myself A Hot, Beautiful Nigerian Woman'
- South Africa’s Xenophobia: Former White President Of South Africa P.W. Botha’s Controversial Speech Vindicated- He Said ‘The Fact That, Blacks Look Like Human Beings And Act Like Human Beings Do Not Necessarily Make Them Sensible Human Beings. Give Them Guns And They Will Kill Each Other’
- YFM’s Presenter-MS ADA Diagnosed…She Suffers From 'Dissociative Personality Disorder' Or Something Like That
- 90% of Alcoholic Drinks Advertised in Ghana Suggest That They Give S*xual Stamina to Men – But The Liquor Licensing Act 1970 (Act 331) Says ‘Advertisements Should Neither Claim Nor Suggest That Any Alcoholic Drink Can Contribute Towards S*xual Success Or Can Enhance S*xual Attractiveness’