The Miss Ghana 2012 team was in Tamale last week for this year’s Northern Belt audition and it was a great success. Miss Ghana winners Shaida Buari (2002) and Mimi Areme (2009) joined the team in Tamale to support the audition process as judges…
In some cases, beauty never dies off…The two former Beauty Queens are still looking super FAB!
Who still bears the utmost beauty?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jackie Appiah, Emelia Brobbey. Yvonne Nelson, D-Black, Ama K. Abebrese & Yvonne Okoro
- It's EPIC | Ghanaian Musician-M3nsa Just Dished Out the Best Answer To The Many Anti-Gay Comments
- Nigeria's WIZKID Cuts Off BET Awards' Head | Says 'I Won't Be Attending Ur Preshows And Mominee Parties If I'm Getting The Award At 10am Before The Main Show' + MORE
- Explaining Libertarianism To Dummies: Manasseh Azure Awuni’s Gay Marriage Faux Pas
- PHOTOS: Nana Akufo Addo Visits Asamoah Gyan's $3M House + A Photo Of Asamoah Gyans Father