The Miss Ghana 2012 team was in Tamale last week for this year’s Northern Belt audition and it was a great success. Miss Ghana winners Shaida Buari (2002) and Mimi Areme (2009) joined the team in Tamale to support the audition process as judges…
In some cases, beauty never dies off…The two former Beauty Queens are still looking super FAB!
Who still bears the utmost beauty?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MUST LISTEN TO AUDIO: Ending the Afia Schwarzenegger Saga | Afia Says She is Broken Hearted & Wants to Sue Her Fake Pastor Husband + Says DELAY is a Loser, the Other Wife is Disgusting & MORE
- Deborah Vanessa Says She Indeed Loves all the ‘BAD’ Attention
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jackie Appiah, 4x4, Prince David Osei, Nikki Samonas & Christabel Ekeh
- New Music: ‘Sholala’ By Juliet Ibrahim Featuring Amon
- HOT SHOTS: Lady Prempeh in African Prints