Our home boy Sarkodie seems to be reaching for the stars lately and we are indeed very proud of him.
Shortly after his BET award, further good news indicate that Sarkodie is set to perform on the BigBrother platform.
Sarkodie who has also won the Ghana Music Awards artist of the year twice consecutively, will be performing on the 5th of August so make sure you tune in to watch him bring the ‘Azonto’ fever and steps which Keita has been teaching housemates already alive in South Africa.
We at GhanaCelebrities.Com will be tuned in to watch Sarkodie make put Azonto and Ghana on the lips of South Africans.
The artiste is the second Ghanaian artiste to perform on the show this season s Manifest rocked the show a couple of weeks past.
Home boy is currently out of the country and is expected back at the end of the month to prepare for the show. So BigBrother fans, if you have forgotten any of your Azonto steps, now is the time to start rehearsing.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MISS SUPRANATIONAL GHANA Uses Ministry Of Tourism’s Name As a Sponsor ILLEGALLY – Ministry to Sue Organizers Or Distance Themselves
- Don’t Be FOOLED | 80% of Women Edit Holiday Snaps Before Sharing On Social Media
- Hit-and Run Minister Symptomatic of Bigger Problem in Ghanaian Society
- Gospel Musician-Grace Ashly Caught Cheating in Exams and Suspended From School
- WTF News: Man Beheads Son over Wife's Refusal to Sleep with Him in Ghana