Hi GC Family!
I’m very excited to take up my post as a Contributor on GhanaCelebrities.Com. My name is Chantal, and I’m a medical student based in London. I also own and run a business.
I enjoy writing, and have been a guest contributor for a few Afro-inspired websites/magazines e.g. Afro-Elle Magazine, as well as school/uni publications. But this is my first regular writing job.
I had a great experience thanks to GhanaCelebrities.Com last year when I was lucky enough to win a free ticket to the Adams Apple chapter 2 premiere in London, and an invite to be a guest at dinner with the Adams Apple Director, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, and the entire cast…
I have many interests, and I am passionate about Ghana and Ghana-related issues. I look forward to writing about and discussing with you guys everything on Ghanaian Fashion & Lifestyle, Health, Gossip and Entertainment.
I also attend Ghanaian/African events here in London quite regularly and look forward to sharing the experience with you all. Your comments make me LMAO, so please keep them flowing
As someone asked; Is Chris hiring a whole army or what? No I am not…I care about GhanaCelebrities.Com readers and to produce daily quality content on time needs several good hands…The show gets bigger, it cannot pushed by one man.
I am super excited that many people have shown interest and are willing to join the GC Team.
I think I have two more people I am in talk with and I will cut the hiring….18 member team around the world should be able to catch all the gossip on time, no matter where they are growing from.
Chantal is a smart creative individual and I am confident she will bring a lot more to the table.
I had the opportunity to meet her some time back (as a lucky GC reader) and we dined together along side Shirley Frimpong Manso, Joselyn Dumas, John Dumelo, Yvonne Okoro, Adjetey Anang, Naa Ashorkor and others… So she is not new to GC and the stars!
Show her the love and hate you have shown me and the rest of the team….
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- WEEKLY DISCUSSION: To Snap A Nekkid Picture Or Not To Snap?.....How Far Would You Go For Your Partner?
- PHOTOS: ‘Naughty By Nature’ In Ghana, Everything Is Set For Tonight’s ‘Back in the Day’ Concert
- BEHIND THE SCENES: The Making Of Shirley Frimpong Manso’s New Feature Film-POTOMANTO
- More Like A TIME TRAVEL Experience | 'Alewa' And 'Poki' To Be Served At Tomorrow's 'Back in The Day' MEGA Concert!
- New Music Video: 'Womp3' By 5Five
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening