I am sure you have heard and seen ‘Colour Blocking’ which is my favourite trend right now and I think it’s here to stay. From neon pink to cobalt blue, this look is all about confidence.
The colour-blocking trend began about a year ago and the best way to pull it off is sticking to simple pieces and accessories. Don’t go for prints or floral, the less pattern the better. You surely don’t want to go out looking like a clown.
For the ones that are afraid of super bright colours, you can try colour toning. This is using shades within the same family. Try purple and blue or pale green and lemon.
This looks a bit more grown up.
If and when you decide to go for the bright colours, use metallic or black accessories to tone it down as this also allows the colour to pop out.
Remember this trend is not about having the same colour shoes and bag. Don’t get me wrong, as I still do this. It’s just that if you’re going for the colour blocking look, this isn’t right.
My favourite way to wear this look is with a single colourful item and accessories.
I love my colourful blazers, they will never go out of style and they can transform a normal outfit into something FAB.
Bangles and bags are also good investments. You can get these for affordable prices and u can mix and match them on various outfits.
Here are a few of our favourite celebs getting busy with the trend. Feel free to send me a picture of how you rock this trend if you ever get the courage to try it…..
Why not grab any of the below for a FAB colour blocking outlook? The Clutch and the shoe are amazing right?
Disclaimer: GC will be compensated via a commission if you decide to purchase any of the above products based on our recommendation.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- UK New Rules Demand that Men Must Prove A Woman Said YES to S*X Else it’s Rape | Think KKD…
- THE BIG DEBATE: Do You Agree Music is Superior/Master Over All Forms Of Creative Arts – Are The Rest – Writing, Acting, Modeling, Painting, Etc. SERVANTS to Music?
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Sandra Ankobiah, Yvonne Nelson, Becca, Joselyn Dumas, John Dumelo & Others
- OPINION: Nigerians Confidently Speak Fluent But Bad English | Whilst Ghanaians Timidly Speak Good English But Not Fluent
- Miss Universe Ghana | Still in the Mess…Is this a Ghanaian Costume?